XPM Classic RC3

This theme isn't nearly completed :?) Won't be out for a while yet I have multiple projects running atm and no time to develop it.

No preview for Cell either, you'll have to wait a bit longer(Y))

I have been away for the entire month of August, which means I haven't touched anything I've been working on for almost an entire month. I will be releasing the XPMC Firefox skin just as soon as I can get it done, so please continue to wait patiently. ;)

Sorry for any inconvenience. :p

I have been away for the entire month of August, which means I haven't touched anything I've been working on for almost an entire month. I will be releasing the XPMC Firefox skin just as soon as I can get it done, so please continue to wait patiently. ;)

Sorry for any inconvenience. :p

586437363[/snapback]

nice to hear an update...well keep waiting :D

Very very nice but...it looks so 'classic' like.

I'd love to see a winamp skin like the default winamp skin (where you can combined buttons and video) for this skin.

But great work, adds to your growing collection of XPM goodies

The first screenshot is for the "Classic" mode, one of four player modes that will be available with the skin. Once I finish it, I will make a Induztry version of it. Glad you guys like the work on it so far. :D

I don't know if this has been addressed before, but whenever I bring up the search or open a new tab or window in Firefox the screen starts shaking like an earthquake. I have no idea what it's doing.

I don't know if this has been addressed before, but whenever I bring up the search or open a new tab or window in Firefox the screen starts shaking like  an earthquake. I have no idea what it's doing.

586447002[/snapback]

Just fill your bookmark bar with one or more bookmark.

A little something I started last week:

http://www.koregraphik.com/root/images/mis...namp_modern.png

and...

http://www.koregraphik.com/root/images/mis...p_modern_ml.png

No release date on it yet, but hopefully early September. :ninja:

586444770[/snapback]

Very nice. Really looking forward to this skin. Just one tiny request. Please let the playlist window show the complete length of the playlist on the bottom like the playlist windows of classic skins do. That's the thing I always miss in modern skins.

Very nice. Really looking forward to this skin. Just one tiny request. Please let the playlist window show the complete length of the playlist on the bottom like the playlist windows of classic skins do. That's the thing I always miss in modern skins.

586447695[/snapback]

That's a limitation in Winamp's Modern skinning engine. The playlist will always get cut off a bit at the bottom. :dontgetit: