XPM Classic RC3

lol kidrocky why are you using StyleXP?

But yeah Bose this is very nice, I don't know what else you're going to do to this style but it could only get better (Y)

586482858[/snapback]

sometime i use it to test some VS's to see if they work properly from stylebuilder

That's a limitation in Winamp's Modern skinning engine. The playlist will always get cut off a bit at the bottom. :dontgetit:

586448279[/snapback]

I think you misunderstood me there. What I mean is the complete length of the playlist in minutes ;)

can the theme be released with the new font - Calibri? I changed it in control panel - appearence but the time display still shows the old font..how do i change this?

can the theme be released with the new font - Calibri? I changed it in control panel - appearence but the time display still shows the old font..how do i change this?

586537099[/snapback]

Hmmmm, Calibri looks very nice indeed. I'll be using that instead of BitStream, thanks
Go to Start -> Run, then type regedit to open the registry editor. Now navigate to:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\FontSubstitutes

Now double click on "MS Shell Dlg" and put in the font style you want as the value.

Then double click on "MS Shell Dlg 2" and again put in the font style you want as the value.

After you are finished, restart your pc. Just a note, make sure you enter a font that is installed on your computer, to see a list of available fonts, go to C:\WINDOWS\Fonts .

Hope someone will find this useful

These can all be found a page or two ahead of this one.

b0se, any eta on the final version of this? Looking forward to some new colour schemes :) :happy:

I tried that, Kira-Kun!!  :angry:

586537195[/snapback]

You mind telling me why it works for me and the rest of the people but not you?

Did you reboot? Did you even add the Calibri font inside the Font folder?

um yeah look at the screenshot dummy

yo, whats a good theme to use for yz toolbar?

586537436[/snapback]

Are you trying to say that it work or not? Cause the screenshot does look it the font is showing up. But if you are trying to show me in that screenshot that you put in font and reboot the computer, I am sorry, I can't see it.

This might seem like a stupid question for some, but I'm having trouble downloading this rar file. So I download it right, but then the only file I see inside is a gif file called breezeWP.gif. No mssyles or anthing. But the rar file is 700+ kb.

If anyone call help me, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks! :)

This might seem like a stupid question for some, but I'm having trouble downloading this rar file.  So I download it right, but then the only file I see inside is a gif file called breezeWP.gif.  No mssyles or anthing.  But the rar file is 700+ kb. 

If anyone call help me, I'd really appreciate it. 

Thanks!  :)

586540037[/snapback]

If that's the only thing you see, then there was something wrong with your download, try to download it on a different machine or folder. The RAR should contain 3-4 folders + some files.

I see. Switching to a different folder does the same thing. I also tried downloading this rar file from other VS/theme websites, and it's still the same. I don't have access to another machine, but if it's not to much to ask, would someone please email me the correct file? I'd be so grateful! :)

Hello!

No time to work on this as of yet, thats why I pumped out RC3 so quickly and released it - I knew there would have to be a wait until the final comes out.

Thanks for your patience (Y)

Oh BTW: Messaging me constantly about the Trillian skin will not help - I'm not the author! :?)