XPM Classic RC3

Great contribution to the thread!

586847720[/snapback]

The Best VS ever, man!!! Thanks a lot.

How about this, mister pcw? Have I contributed to the thread?

And I ment it when I said The Best VS ever. :)

Hey kgraphik, do you think maybe you could release the Firefox theme even if it isn't complete so myself or one of the many other talented folks here can use it/complete it? We've been waiting forever and we all seem pretty excited to use it. I understand you are pretty busy, but I'm about to start one to use for myself and I was hoping you could help me out so I didn't have to start from the beginning. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

So, since upgrading to 1.5 RC2 and eventually 1.5 Final, my XPMC Firefox skin stopped working. Anyone more familiar with Firefox skinning know how I can make it work again?

I'm really sorry for the delay everyone. Things have been pretty hectic these last few months. I still do have the skin on my PC, so once I do get it working again, I'll share it with you all. Finished or not. :)

So, since upgrading to 1.5 RC2 and eventually 1.5 Final, my XPMC Firefox skin stopped working. Anyone more familiar with Firefox skinning know how I can make it work again?

I'm really sorry for the delay everyone. Things have been pretty hectic these last few months. I still do have the skin on my PC, so once I do get it working again, I'll share it with you all. Finished or not. :)

http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=197434

Try that?

Check the GUI.Air thread shawn, RC3 is the final version. GUI.Air was meant to be part of the final XPMC but will be a standalone release. Besides, it's never a good idea to 'rush out' anything. :)

This is with "Luna" VS or any other VS, including windows classic:

clipboard023rh.th.jpg

Notice how the buttons are being rendered without being seperated.

With the "XPMC" VS:

clipboard019wp.th.jpg

The buttons became seperated... No options were changed.

Those are .png buttons, the mouseover images and disable default drawing options are enabled, just like in the first case...

What's so special about this VS that it screws this up?

I have also included the png of the buttons used:

boutonsorange7lr.png

Sorry, but it's impossible reading 75 pages :pinch: But I'm using this now :D

However I have a question, in the GOODIES folder, what's that called 'XPM Classic Styler Toolbar' ? ... Ah yes, and the Messenger Mate too, what's that?! :p

How come this visual style makes gaps between the buttons ? Please help because for such a great visual style, it has a pretty bad problem >>

Edited by Punio4

How come this visual style makes gaps between the buttons ? Please help because for such a great visual style, it has a pretty bad problem >>

This has probably something to do with the font rendering. Try the Tahoma version (font choice 2) and look if the problem still exists...

Just did... nothing changes.

Tried all 3 choices... and tried manually changing from the advanced options...

Also, I found another bug that is possibly related to this issue:

clipboard016cj.th.jpgclipboard022dz.th.jpg

Notice that the up/down buttons for scrooling between images in same file are missing, and that some strange vertical lines are drawn aswell...

Edited by Punio4

Also... whoever is making the azrael (foobar) colorschemes for XPMC please make an azrael colorscheme to match the Induztry color scheme^^ And some buttons too:x

Also... whoever is making the azrael (foobar) colorschemes for XPMC please make an azrael colorscheme to match the Induztry color scheme^^ And some buttons too:x

I have made a customized azrael 5.6.6 config for foobar 0.8.3 for Induztry as well as buttons which I blatently took from an XMPC Induztry winamp skin. I'll post it once I get home.

HELLO, he said XPMC is in it's final version. People have LIVES to be busy with, be patient man.

You could always try to do it yourself instead of going around and making demands on other people.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still using the style, keep switching between the white and grey versions :p. Great work (Y)

While we ever hungry members would appreciate even more XPMC, we understand if you have other priority's in your life at the moment :)

I have made a customized azrael 5.6.6 config for foobar 0.8.3 for Induztry as well as buttons which I blatently took from an XMPC Induztry winamp skin. I'll post it once I get home.

Home yet? :p