XPM Classic RC3

I don't know if this problem is just with me, look how my eMule looks

post-72612-1121295537_thumb.jpg

it should be:

post-72612-1121295596_thumb.jpg

586209735[/snapback]

It's ok for me :) (emule 0.46a)

Love the theme! Replaced my Ashen by Gigatexel with it ;)

(compact style & bitstream font)

Very nice indeed :)

b0se, what version of stylebuilder are you using?

i got the trial off of the official site... im trying to edit the start button for my own personal use.

but whenever i try to load the taskbar pane it crashes stylebuilder. only happens with RC2. worked fine with RC1.

crazy programs

If you decide to use large fonts (Tahoma), selected items in Start Panel -> All Programs switch from Tahoma to Vera on mouse over. - I doubt this is by design.

If you decide to use large fonts (Tahoma), selected items in Start Panel -> All Programs switch from Tahoma to Vera on mouse over. - I doubt this is by design.

586209826[/snapback]

Hmmm, same with Bit Stream, hovers go to Trebuchet. Oddness, will look into it.

rgpp: Glad problem is sorted.

No idea why its crashing your SB Something Corporate. Using the latest from TGTSoft.com.

thanks b0se, really appreciated..

2 bugs are the min/max/close button bug mentioned before

and the other one, the arrow looks off in the program menu , here is a screenshot:

teaser7eq.jpg

586199944[/snapback]

This isn't fixed :-\. Neither is the Audio HQ Bug. It's a great Visual Style (just like everything you create) but the start menu bug is really the only thing that gets me.

There is nothing I can do about that (as far as I know), it only appears when there is a double width start menu.

Audio HQ, I don't have it and hence can't fix it. Do you run that app very often though? :?)

Blay: Do you have two rows or more of programs? If not then you won't get it.

b0se: Weird. I guess I will re organize my start menu to only have single width :p. No, I don't run Audio HQ. I just about never run it. I just did to test if the bug was there.

Any chance you could go back to the light green taskband flash.  The new one is too dull.  The splash of green made the tbar awesome.

586209945[/snapback]

Word, when I first seen the new 1 I thought the taskbar glitched or something, its not very...'attention grabbing'.

Word, when I first seen the new 1 I thought the taskbar glitched or something, its not very...'attention grabbing'.

586209966[/snapback]

Ya and I like that green too. I thought it was absolutely perfect.

b0se, amazing work. Again you have proven your clean, warm, and usable themes are the best hands down.

I look forward to the final as well as a Winamp theme and Trillian theme at some point.

I would love to see this ported to windowblinds as well with all the extras (Shutdown dialog, etc.)

Great work!!!

I'll agree with the guys above me. The green taskbar state was much better than the new color.

586210028[/snapback]

:yes:....the green stands out more...:/

b0se: Thanks for fixing the X-Develop panel buttons. What was wrong? What about the combo box buttons? You were able to fix them for Firefox, what about X-Develop? What's giving you trouble? You could look at the values for Kol's Olive Verde, since both Firefox and X-Develop draw the combos right.