XPM Classic RC3

Firefox theme looking nice! Final release will be a nice package :?)

N: thanks for the foobar UI(Y))

Aieee, my Album Art no longer works! Nexus.... your fault :?) Where can I get the latest?

Edited by b0se

N: thanks for the foobar UI (Y)
No prob!
Aieee, my Album Art no longer works! Nexus.... your fault :?) Where can I get the latest?
About Album Art, the 0.9 SDK has not been released and therefor no updated plug-ins have been released yet!

But since I have recoded my color system for the 5.7 release

I only make color schemes for that (it is much simpler then with the 5.6.x versions)!

I can maybe be persuaded to make a Azrael 5.6.6 XPMC release!

So if you want album art then stay with foobar 0.8.3, columns ui 1.2 and Azrael 5.6.6

Which doesn't have XPMC color scheme but has b0se Classic Blue, b0se Classic Green, b0se OpusOS and Prominence Pro color schemes

I have an XPM-based color but it's for Navigator Suite

It looks like this:

xpmc9ca.th.jpg

put this under Custom Color-Theme Config

// various symbols used in display

$puts(theme_dark,0)

// foreground colors

$puts(standard_color,$rgb(95,96,87))

$puts(special_color,$rgb(255,255,255))

$puts(playing_color,$rgb(160,199,156))

$puts(borders_color,$rgb(160,160,160))

// background colors

$puts(bg_color,$rgb(220,218,206))

$puts(bg_color2,$rgb(230,230,223))

// various symbols used in display

$puts(symbol_rating,● )

Wasn't worth the wait imo, not up to b0se's standards, bleh.

586202017[/snapback]

Hi troll good bye troll

i think this is his best theme yet ! i have it on all 3 pc's at home and 2 at work

Or you can use LClock (search the forums) to replace the startbutton. Probably the easiest way. ;)

post-27607-1121548624.jpg

Edit: By the way, would anyone be interested in a Firefox skin I'm working on for myself?

I have no clue when I'll release it since I still havent finished it (I'm kind of new to the Firefox skinning). :wacko:

586224374[/snapback]

that might make me go back to firefox lol

It's really one great theme but i think i found a bug. The corners in MSN look a bit weird but i don't know if it's possible to fix it.

post-48328-1121612520.jpg

It's really one great theme but i think i found a bug. The corners in MSN look a bit weird but i don't know if it's possible to fix it.

586227442[/snapback]

Thats not a bug, nothing you can do about it (except click the top left arrpw on MSN window to remove the frame).

Mad: thanks :?)

I love this theme, exept for the caption buttons, is there a chance you could give us a substyle or sumthing with the original ones from the mockup? Or maybe just make them a little rounder and smoother? They look kind of jagged in my opinion. Oh yea, did I already tell you this is AWESOME!!!!?

Thanks Mike. I added 'padding' (as such) because I find it a lot easier to scan for an app when they are seperated more. Even now, if I scan the Opus OS apps, then the XPMC apps, I can feel a noticeable difference in 'ease'.

If you want to compact them, remove (or lower) the top and bottom margins for the start memu items.

586217756[/snapback]

Does anyone know where exactly to go in ResHack to fix the margins as the menu items are too spread out for me?

Other than that it's a nice theme b0se.

Thanks. :blush:

Is it possible to have the old sliders from RC1? The new ones are really hard to see. I would do it myself, but I don't know how to. :blush:

post-49133-1121632712.png

586227442[/snapback]

msn 7 bug, appears with all themes.

Thats a foobar bug neotool, if you DL Foobar 0.9, sliders appear as they should :?)

586228937[/snapback]

Oh, I see. Thanks for the reply. :pinch::

I think you should make the modern winamp skin for this after seeing the quality of the one you did for Foton...  :shifty:

586225716[/snapback]

I'd like to but I already have too many ongoing projects to complete to start a new one. I may make one someday, but don't expect it any time soon. :/
Pls release it a styler skin for it too. Thanks :D

586226320[/snapback]

I already made a StylerToolbar theme for it (using it now actually) which you can find a preview of here. Ross has the theme and has said that it will be in the next release.

As for the Firefox theme, it's coming along nicely. Still need to figure out a few things, but I hope to finish it later today or tomorrow. :D

I already made a StylerToolbar theme for it (using it now actually)

586229514[/snapback]

I almost thought that you were going to link the download :cry:

i love the theme, nice work b0se.

i've been foolin around with winamp modern skins, (im still a beginner at skinning), and came up with an idea for xpmc.

So far just the main window done, still have to change fonts/add colors, fix some problems.. probably never get done or as nice as i wanted it to be.

anyway, here is what it looks like so far, if anyone was interested:

post-81387-1121648892.png

i've been foolin around with winamp modern skins, (im still a beginner at skinning), and came up with an idea for xpmc.

So far just the main window done, still have to change fonts/add colors, fix some problems.. probably never get done or as nice as i wanted it to be.

586229812[/snapback]

Not bad...not bad at all... :happy:

586229812[/snapback]

Looks pretty good so far, just don't like button set up. The mockup JimPhelps did looked great

XPMC-main.png

Thanks for the feedback!

Odd, I thought I had laready made a most about StylerToolbar; I've attached it to the first post for people to download and use before the next release (Y)

Looking nice jukebox. Perhaps you could shrink the buttons down (by a lot - make them a similar size to small toolbar buttons), and reduce the skins heght in total, and release it as a very minimal Modern skin. I'm sure that would prove a popular option.

586229812[/snapback]

oh man....thats gonna be nice once it has color and fonts. Good job man...much better than regular old 'classic' winamp skins, which are quite boring. Could you squeeze a little 'eject/open' button in there? I do alot of single file playing instead of playlist and thats the one thing that bugs me about iTunes type skins...no button. Ya Ya i know the keyboard shortcut, but still. :)