[Wallpaper] - "Hackers" Walls

lets see ur creenshot emily with the new vs i gave ya :)

586255862[/snapback]

lol, I'm not using it yet! I'm using one my boyfriend got for me :) I'm thinkin I'ma use that one you gave me when I get in the mood for fall, because the colors are very autumn-esque :)

-Emily

HEY HEY HEY HEY!!!! your forgetting somepeople

i only see 3 there is 5 - Acid Burn, Crash Override / Zer0 Cuol, Serial Killer, Freak, Joey, and The Plague ... Make them pwease ?

HEY HEY HEY HEY!!!! your forgetting somepeople

i only see 3 there is 5 - Acid Burn, Crash Override / Zer0 Cuol, Serial Killer, Freak, Joey, and The Plague ... Make them pwease ?

586298691[/snapback]

Hmm... got screenshots of their screens? ;)

-Emily

yea..but the 2nd is about a middle aged guy who takes something opver because the guy made a worm(doens't speicfy what the worm was created FOR) and eventually gets caught...and atually does his time.

the 3rd was about a young programmer who finds out about what the new copany that he works for does (kills people that get ahead of them in coding) while making a new mass-multimedia network --in the end the whole thing becomes open-source(what his friend was trying to do and was killed for)

imo...1st>all

also--very nice walls little missy...gonna redo my desktop in windows 98 fashioon and use them (not really..but find a nice way to use em)

586210782[/snapback]

The 2nd one is about Kevin McTinck a Well Known Hacker .

and the 3rd one was basicly a Fallout of person that Tries to take over a large corparation like Microsoft

never seen t3h movays, but I likes the walls (Y)

586302058[/snapback]

Hackers is good... and that's coming from a strictly NON-NERD!... thank you very much :)

-Emily

never seen t3h movays, but I likes the walls (Y)

586302058[/snapback]

I can't believe you Mark...just can't believe it :p Such a great movie (Y)

Hackers is good... and that's coming from a strictly NON-NERD!... thank you very much :)

-Emily

586304790[/snapback]

face it emily, your a nerd. :blush: ..so am i :)

• 3 weeks later...
Anyone know where I can find one of the gibsons?

586228593[/snapback]

Only in the movie, it was made up for the script

Only in the movie, it was made up for the script

586411914[/snapback]

I know, what I meant was a wallpaper of one of the images from one of thoes scenes when flying around the gibsons. I have only been able to find low resolution ones in the past, that are too small for using as a wallpaper.

• 3 years later...

Oh btw: The reason why Hackers 2: Operation Takedown wasn't based on the real truth (from a Mitnick point of view) as not all the information was availible. Kevin Mitnick wasn't allowed to talk about it when in prison and up to 7 ~ 8 years after being released from prison. In his last presentation, Mitnick said he was working on a book representing the real events as he is allowed to talk about it now.

That said .. Hackers 2 kick ass! Love IT-drama/action movies ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my.

I forgot all about this one.

Talk about bringing back memories ;)

If I remember correctly, Ryan did make Crash's screen, a long time ago. I'm not sure if he shared it, or not. I'll ask him about it, when he gets home from work.

Sorry guys. :blush: