[Wallpaper] - "Hackers" Walls

The new ones above would look even more slick if the colours on textured background looked a bit more like paint... in that i mean less script edges but still neatish, some bits less see-through, you know what i mean... road line style painting perhaps.

The new ones above would look even more slick if the colours on textured background looked a bit more like paint... in that i mean less script edges but still neatish, some bits less see-through, you know what i mean... road line style painting perhaps.

Hmm, not really.

Are you thinking more of the second version, with bits of it flaked off? Fuzzier edges instead of clean edges? Not sure I can do that without redoing the entire thing and this is such an old wallpaper that I'm not sure if I'm up for going back on to it in that much detail at this point.

I can give it a shot in my free time, perhaps, but it's hard to understand exactly what you mean.

think they mean like fi somebody spraypainted it on a building / road, kind of like what they do for School notifications on the road. they just laydown a template on the road and spray

Hmm, not really.

Are you thinking more of the second version, with bits of it flaked off? Fuzzier edges instead of clean edges? Not sure I can do that without redoing the entire thing and this is such an old wallpaper that I'm not sure if I'm up for going back on to it in that much detail at this point.

I can give it a shot in my free time, perhaps, but it's hard to understand exactly what you mean.

• 2 months later...

@Skullpture: I just downloaded some great walls, thanks to you. :laugh:

Go through the previous pages to download faithful representations of the wallpapers presented in the movie 'Hackers'.

This thread is quite old. :)