[rel] VistaXP WindowBlinds

Nice Theam! I am using it now and I love it Keep up with the good work and uh I just love it! BTW it is not called Lonhorn anymore it is called Vista...

First, thanks it's a pretty work.

KoL, are you going to add icons (explorer - iexplorer)?

586256700[/snapback]

No, I was going to add them but I decided not. I like XP default toolbars.

Nice Theam! I am using it now and I love it Keep up with the good work and uh I just love it! BTW it is not called Lonhorn anymore it is called Vista...

586256720[/snapback]

This theme is inspired in a Longhorn build (5203) not Vista. :D

for those who can not see the glow effect on the window buttons, that is because you are not using WindowBlinds 4.59 which is by the way available only to those who purchased the OD suite.

this skin is OMG! it blows me away. ok so it puts myLonghorn skin (which is by the way made by me) to a little more of the lesser side, but hey, what can i say, this one is a keeper and keep it i will! WOW. :cool: :cool: :cool: I commend you man.

Awesome theme Kol. Your best work yet. Thanks for getting it ported to Windowblinds.

I have noticed this on my machine (windowblinds 4.5 build 185). It happens when rolling up windows. ->

post-13493-1122182756_thumb.jpg

The bottom left corner is missing.

To sexylexy ... Not seeing that here.

Also a thin taskbar version would be nice. I tried using the built in Windowblinds option to make the taskbar smaller. It looks great except for the startbutton.

I could just fire up Skinstudio and do my own though.

Once again thanks for an awesome style.

One more edit....

Just wanted to add this. The toolbar buttons from this style https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=346826 look great with 5203.

Edited by chavo

is it me, or is anyone else having this problem?? see hover on all programs

586260793[/snapback]

Hmm I dotn have that problem.

Awesome theme Kol. Your best work yet. Thanks for getting it ported to Windowblinds.

I have noticed this on my machine (windowblinds 4.5 build 185). It happens when rolling up windows. ->

The bottom left corner is missing.

To sexylexy ... Not seeing that here.

Also a thin taskbar version would be nice. I tried using the built in Windowblinds option to make the taskbar smaller. It looks great except for the startbutton.

I could just fire up Skinstudio and do my own though.

Once again thanks for an awesome style.

One more edit....

Just wanted to add this. The toolbar buttons from this style https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=346826 look great with 5203.

586261809[/snapback]

I didnt create this skin with roll up option but I'll try to fix that. :)

Sorry but Im not going to create a thin taskbar version for this theme.

i must admit Kol, this is the best theme/skin ive used in along time and its good that you put the time and effort itto making a working skin.

Keep up the good work

Wow, REAL good theme.

Reinstalled Windowblinds for it :) Looks much better than the VS.

My first skin since over 6 Months thats not from Stefanka :blush:

Couldn't stand the other Longhorn Themes, but this is a beauty.

Are we allowed to make the title bars or any other part transparent on Vista transparent here?

586281141[/snapback]

That's not possible

Ahh, 4.5 supports alpha transparency you know, try the pearlthane theme that comes with it and you'll see what I mean...

I tried that in my attempt to port 5048 to windowblinds, and it worked!

Edit: Real screenshot, I just erased the name off the panel.

post-40431-1122487635.jpg

Edited by ViperSnake

At this time, WB only supports that sort of alpha transparency on the Start menu. Future releases will, hopefully, include the taskbar and toolbars, but not yet.

Ahh, 4.5 supports alpha transparency you know, try the pearlthane theme that comes with it and you'll see what I mean...

I tried that in my attempt to port 5048 to windowblinds, and it worked!

Edit: Real screenshot, I just erased the name off the panel.

586281249[/snapback]

Yeah I know but only on Start Menu. The screenshot of Longhorn build 5203 doesnt have transparent Start Menu.

Update :)

Version 1.2

-----------

- Fixed progress bar.

- Added start menu selection item image.

- Added Vista Beta 1 wallpapers.

I reinstalled WindowBlinds to use this theme, it is that good. I said it before, and I'll say it again, the thick borders possible via WindowBlinds makes this skin look aesthetically beautiful. Keep up the great work Kol. I hope that other prime .msstyle skinners start porting over to WindowBlinds as well.

Kol,

Great skin. The best i've come across anywhere yet infact, keep it up.

I am having a few glitches on my system with the skin applied however. The processguard application execution dialog box is slightly messed up (and seems to take much longer to appear), also im having some issues with vmware 5. The processguard thing actually corrected itself somehow whilst i was using 1.1, but came back with 1.2. anyway, thanks for your work mate :)

115fx.jpg

25vv.jpg

Very nice work. the only problem I have is that the unselected scroll bars are very difficult to see. Other than that, it's pretty much perfect.

New Update

Version 1.3

-----------

- New start button image.

- New log off button over image.

- New flash button image.

- New button image.

- Fixed progress bar problem.

New Update

Version 1.3

-----------

- New start button image.