[rel] VistaXP WindowBlinds

Yes, thx for the update Kol.

v.2.0 rocks  :woot:

Edit:  :angry: devart dont work and wincustomize loads sayin This document contains no data.

ill have to try later i guess. :(

586634740[/snapback]

both sites and download work fine here. :/

Does it work with 4.6? (not the Glass part obvious :p)

586634851[/snapback]

Tried it, works somewhat I guess. The thick window borders don't seem to work, or the light-up caption buttons. (at least for me)

both sites and download work fine here. :/

586634845[/snapback]

yeah i no, its just me, crappy connection

anyways i dl it finaly and it looks awesome :happy:

I just love this theme, the only drawback for me is that a compact taskbar version is not there, i read earlier that Kol's not planning to release one either :wacko: (I wouldn?t want a compact taskbar if it wasn?t for my laptop's crappy resolution:cry:cry:

Still, this is the best theme that?s out t:Dre :D

This now looks very very impressive, Amazing work indeed. Can't wait to get home and try it on WB5 b1, but I've only just got here - 8 hours to go.

On a side note, I'm assuming the icons in the preview screenshot do not come with the theme, so where can I get them from? Are they single icons, or as an IP pack?

Thanks

Nick

This now looks very very impressive, Amazing work indeed. Can't wait to get home and try it on WB5 b1, but I've only just got here - 8 hours to go.

On a side note, I'm assuming the icons in the preview screenshot do not come with the theme, so where can I get them from? Are they single icons, or as an IP pack?

Thanks

Nick

586636086[/snapback]

IIRC the icons should be Minium. No IP pack yet.

IIRC the icons should be Minium. No IP pack yet.

586636173[/snapback]

It's not those nope, I mean the icons on the preview of this theme. They are a Vista icon set, but better then I've seen around so far.

The icons on this screenshot...

lhwbpreview3vb.th.jpg

Any info anyone? I've had a few Vista icon packs, but this one seems to have a much nicer feel to it, the network connections icon on the start menu is not one I've seen before. Thanks.

Nick

It's not those nope, I mean the icons on the preview of this theme. They are a Vista icon set, but better then I've seen around so far.

The icons on this screenshot...

lhwbpreview3vb.th.jpg

Any info anyone? I've had a few Vista icon packs, but this one seems to have a much nicer feel to it, the network connections icon on the start menu is not one I've seen before. Thanks.

Nick

586637117[/snapback]

https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=361339

The true Vista flag certainly gives it a nice touch to the start button, its all warm and cosy now!

So did KoL get a new graphics card then? from his previous issues of it not working...

The true Vista flag certainly gives it a nice touch to the start button, its all warm and cosy now!

So did KoL get a new graphics card then? from his previous issues of it not working...

586637386[/snapback]

Hehehe No I cant get the glass effect on the windows borders. I really dont know why, people with old 32MB cards can get it and my Radeon 9250 1280MB cant :(

I tested the skin on my dad's computer and Septimus and Woodbrige help me too. I thik I spent more time in the preview than the theme hehehe :laugh:

The transparent part in the windoows on the preview is part Septimus and part my dad's computer. Everything else is my computer.

I hope I cant get the effect in the future.

Edited by KoL

Hey KoL or anyone else present:

I've got a minor issue but I do hope it will be addressed. :)

Here is what my font looks like after applying the newest update of VistaXP.

16ss1.jpg

Same goes to my other fonts in Windows Explorer as well as in Internet Explorer.

26ib.jpg

If possible, I would like to let the fonts to remain default as it is (Windows XP default) but at the same time, using KoL's VistaXP theme.

Thanks

Regards,

Dave

Hey KoL or anyone else present:

I've got a minor issue but I do hope it will be addressed. :)

Here is what my font looks like after applying the newest update of VistaXP.

16ss1.jpg

Same goes to my other fonts in Windows Explorer as well as in Internet Explorer.

26ib.jpg

If possible, I would like to let the fonts to remain default as it is (Windows XP default) but at the same time, using KoL's VistaXP theme.

Thanks

Regards,

Dave

586641950[/snapback]

you can override fonts in WB... go to your display properties and click Advanced... and pick the font you want.

and for the love of all holy.. turn on cleartype..lol

you can override fonts in WB... go to your display properties and click Advanced... and pick the font you want.

and for the love of all holy.. turn on cleartype..lol

586641968[/snapback]

That looks like he has cleartype on, his fonts would be incredibly ragged if it was off.

Firefox is using a font like Gorgia maybe... quite skinny and caligraphy like.