[rel] VistaXP WindowBlinds

Whats it like speed wise for you KoL?

586653418[/snapback]

Running great here

I have a P4 2.4, 1 GB RAM, ATI Radeon 9250 128MB and the driver version is 6.14.10.6467 date is 8/3/2004

Really weird that is working fine with this driver version and not the latest one. :huh:

Is it possible to use a reflection map for the glass skin?

This way you could remove the reflective streaks which becomes differently angled when the borders are stretched differently.

Is it possible to use a reflection map for the glass skin?

This way you could remove the reflective streaks which becomes differently angled when the borders are stretched differently.

586653921[/snapback]

That's a nice idea, I included it in the titlebar but I think including a reflection map would be better. I'll play with that.

the reflection dont look good because of the shadows. I'll keep it the way it is right now.

@ re_freshing: I dont know about a white glass taskbar/startbutton. Maybe I change my mind later but right now I want to keep the theme the way it is.

I've not played around with the reflection map yet, but could you not have a border of 100% transparent where the shadows would fit (7 pixels?) and include a margin?

Whats it like speed wise for you KoL?

586653418[/snapback]

It's workin great on my AMD Athlon 2000XP+ (1666Mhz), 1GB RAM and GeForce 4MX 440 64MB. <- That's old graphic card. :blush:

It's workin great on my AMD Athlon 2000XP+ (1666Mhz), 1GB RAM and GeForce 4MX 440 64MB. <- That's old graphic card. :blush:

586665446[/snapback]

Master KoL, V2 is just awesome in WB5. Any recommendation for a matching toolbar?

Master KoL, V2 is just awesome in WB5. Any recommendation for a matching toolbar?

586666724[/snapback]

I just use the XP default but Im going to include toolbars on the next update.

great job, as always KoL :)

586666752[/snapback]

Thanks my friend :)

Very nice skin but I noticed one strange thing. The start bar's transparency sometimes 'lags', for example I was browsing deviant art and bought the start menu up, it was fine. Later I was just looking at my new wallpaper from deviant art and I pressed start and the start menu still looked like it had deviant art under it! Anybody else noticed this?

Very nice skin but I noticed one strange thing. The start bar's transparency sometimes 'lags', for example I was browsing deviant art and bought the start menu up, it was fine. Later I was just looking at my new wallpaper from deviant art and I pressed start and the start menu still looked like it had deviant art under it! Anybody else noticed this?

586667538[/snapback]

Yeah that happens to me too, maybe its a problem with the beta or the video card drivers. I dont know.

Yeah that happens to me too, maybe its a problem with the beta or the video card drivers. I dont know.

586667651[/snapback]

Same here but neglible most of the time. We just have to be patient with the beta version.

I just use the XP default but Im going to include toolbars on the next update.

586666768[/snapback]

I'll be looking forward to the toolbar. :)

Have you considered Arman_'s toolbar. I know you said there would be a problem with that, but can't it be fixed, because it looks really nice. Although, that guy keeps posting images and nothing else, not even info, or if he has problems with it. :/

Edit: Lol, I just noticed something. On folders like pictures, videos...there is no coresponding image to the type of folder in "Picture Tasks" for instace.

post-130127-1129258543.jpg

Edited by the_bulgarian

I'll be looking forward to the toolbar. :)

Have you considered Arman_'s toolbar. I know you said there would be a problem with that, but can't it be fixed, because it looks really nice. Although, that guy keeps posting images and nothing else, not even info, or if he has problems with it. :/

Edit: Lol, I just noticed something. On folders like pictures, videos...there is no coresponding image to the type of folder in "Picture Tasks" for instace.

586668826[/snapback]

yeah I need to ask those images. I forgot about that, thanks :)

Hmm,

I've just reinstalled Firefox and Vista XP (latest ver) has changed the Firefox font to Times new roman.

Is there any way I can have firefox using the default font without having to add Firefox to the WB skin exclusion list?

Hmm,

I've just reinstalled Firefox and Vista XP (latest ver) has changed the Firefox font to Times new roman.

Is there any way I can have firefox using the default font without having to add Firefox to the WB skin exclusion list?

586679533[/snapback]

Install Segoe UI font.

I included it on the Visual Style version. I'll include it in the update.

Install Segoe UI font.

I included it on the Visual Style version. I'll include it in the update.

586679568[/snapback]

Thanks for the speedy reply Kol :)

DA servers getting hammered atm, I'll download & install Segeo UI ASAP and I'm sure that'll work ;)

Just wondering how to get the shell animations working? It says there are now included and they also appear on the screenshots but when going into my animations in WB5 there is not a instance for this theme to choose them?

Nick

Just wondering how to get the shell animations working? It says there are now included and they also appear on the screenshots but when going into my animations in WB5 there is not a instance for this theme to choose them?

Nick

586687228[/snapback]

Turn "If the skin has animations defined then use it, otherwise use the animation selected below" option on :)