[rel] VistaXP WindowBlinds

If my memory serves me correctly, the problem with IE7 is a bug with WB4 and is fixed with WB5, but will mostly likely get broken again when the next 'release' of IE7

If my memory serves me correctly, the problem with IE7 is a bug with WB4 and is fixed with WB5, but will mostly likely get broken again when the next 'release' of IE7

586723756[/snapback]

thank you :ninja:

586723756[/snapback]

if they make the next release of IE for XP like it is in the latest vista builds, then yeah, i would have to agree things are gonna break again.

Great skin! However I have a couple of bugs, anyone who knows how to solve them will be greatly appreciated...

First bug... Non folder entries also have an arrow to the right...

bug10qe.jpg

And the second bug is kinda hard to show in a screenshot... Anyways when a window is maximized, the borders still show around the window...

bug29fm.jpg

The window in the shot is already maximized.

Any ideas guys? Kol?

Great skin! However I have a couple of bugs, anyone who knows how to solve them will be greatly appreciated...

First bug... Non folder entries also have an arrow to the right...

And the second bug is kinda hard to show in a screenshot... Anyways when a window is maximized, the borders still show around the window...

The window in the shot is already maximized.

Any ideas guys? Kol?

586727910[/snapback]

I dont have the first bug.

The max thing, I made it that way. You can change that changing the values of Screen Edge Clip of every border in SklinStudio

My guess would be you made that way because before the left side of the title image and the right side of the close button were abit cut.

586729532[/snapback]

Yep :yes:

Yeah I did APLardi1488

Go into the windowblinds config, click per applicatioon, and firefox.exe should be in there. Click the "delete application setting" button and it should fix.

Does anyone else have this problem with firefox?

586732353[/snapback]

Kinda dumb to show the file "WindowBlinds5 WORKS!!!.rar". If you got warez you want to be discreet about it. Just a hint for you.

Kinda dumb to show the file "WindowBlinds5 WORKS!!!.rar". If you got warez you want to be discreet about it. Just a hint for you.

586732891[/snapback]

RAWFUL, that's funny. Good eye.

Hey,

Nice skin

1) Were did you get the icons from and how did you install the icons

586732444[/snapback]

It's Vista Icons. You can either use BlackIce's Iconpackager 3.0 set or hack the XP shell with Vista beta 1 icons. You can search the forum for either method/icon sets.

hey, Kol..........

Good work.( as always)...

But as shown in the pic.

1. how about making the background of the toolbar transparent? (however, I'm not sure if it can be done in wb or not. )

2. The background of the IME pannel(the pannel to show ur inputing language) in taskbar is not transparent, but white. is it a bug?

@ Arman_: that's a nice idea. Im going to try that later.

@ Tobey: Its not possible to create transparent toolbars. The white thing it seems to be a bug of thatthing, not the theme.