[rel] VistaXP WindowBlinds

Humm does anyone know how to make it load up at startup without having to press apply and closing the wb window

586733146[/snapback]

I have the same problem, cant get it to load on startup, it just loads up the Windows Classic theme.

if you want to have Vista shell style, you can try this (just use SkinStudio and import it to WB skin):

http://www.home.karneval.cz/01027053/system/shellstyle.rar

but I'm missing there a bottom bar where the file preview could be displayed, but I don't know whether it can be done.

586752998[/snapback]

exactly how do i import this shellstyle to Kol's VistaXP wb skin?

Calming

open Kol's skin in SkinStudio and then menu Tools -> WindowBlinds -> Import shell style file

586754265[/snapback]

I'm using 4.3, what version has this option (4.3 does not, at least in the place you mentioned)

Calming

I have the WindowBlinds 5 Beta, Windows XP [No Service Pack] but whenever I maxamize any window, the border becomes completely black. Why?

586764763[/snapback]

Yes, that the way I made the theme.

586765117[/snapback]

Oh, lol, I thought it was a bug, my bad.

But now, I have another problem, when I do maximize, there's a black spot on the close button.

Oh, lol, I thought it was a bug, my bad.

But now, I have another problem, when I do maximize, there's a black spot on the close button.

586765138[/snapback]

Strange, I don't have this bug...

586765117[/snapback]

Yah. I c.

But the border of all the sub windows go black too. eg: programes with sub window and pop-up windows in tabbed browser based on IE.

Any chance to make a glass version? or white would be ok.

To: GameMaster90

Have  you  ever  checked troubleshooting in wb 5?

According to my experence,  maybe u should make this option named " Enable if you have corrupted titlebar buttons & text background" checked.

Is it possible at all the get the glow on the caption buttons for the Glass skin?

586767364[/snapback]

I've been wondering that as well. Maybe KoL only designed it to be that way but I would think it would look cool also.

Yah. I c.

? But the border of all the sub windows? go black too.? eg: programes with sub window and pop-up windows in tabbed browser based on IE.

? Any chance to make a glass version?? or white would be ok.

586766409[/snapback]

That made it work! Thanks.

You cant use the fade effect in per pixel windows

586769177[/snapback]

Hi Master

I've been having no luck on my X-Fi driver in the last few days while using your great skin. The driver would be disabled no matter I uninstalled and reinstalled the driver from the CD. Without WB5, everything is fine. I dunno if it's your skin or WB5 causing the headache. Later on I'd do a True Image of my system before WB5 installation and try again on WB5 and your great skin. Will post here about my experiment. I just can't live without your great skinning artwork. :( FYI, I'm using ATI X800XL, Creative X-Fi Elite Pro and WinXP PRo SP2

You cant use the fade effect in per pixel windows

586769177[/snapback]

Maybe with the beta 2?

Per-Pixel frame and title bar animation support (skinners can create some really cool animated title bars and borders now).