[rel] VistaXP WindowBlinds

When we will can have it ?

586828778[/snapback]

Soon, the changes that Im doing to the theme take some time plus I have other more important things to do.

Hey KoL, could you add the start button from V2 but write 'inicio' as an addon to 'start' ?

Im trying to modify the one in your theme, I edit the TGA in Photoshop, make an start button looks good, but when I save the file, and load it in WB5, the button looks worse. I love this start button, but I'm spanish and I dont like 'start', i prefer 'inicio'. It's a such silly thing I know but...;) Can you tell me why is this happening?

See:

startbutton7dq.jpg

Here is the .PSD file, if you want to look it, and tell me what's wrong or something :) thanks in advance.

http://www.mytempdir.com/271289

Hey KoL, could you add the start button from V2 but write 'inicio' as an addon to 'start' ?

Im trying to modify the one in your theme, I edit the TGA in Photoshop, make an start button looks good, but when I save the file, and load it in WB5, the button looks worse. I love this start button, but I'm spanish and I dont like 'start', i prefer 'inicio'. It's a such silly thing I know but...;) Can you tell me why is this happening?

Here is the .PSD file, if you want to look it, and tell me what's wrong or something :) thanks in advance.

http://www.mytempdir.com/271289

586829720[/snapback]

Seguro, Aqui esta el boton. Solo tienes que ir a SkinStudio y darle import al start button.

Seguro, Aqui esta el boton. Solo tienes que ir a SkinStudio y darle import al start button.

586830106[/snapback]

Much?simas gracias amigo, es increible la rapidez y el buen hacer que tienes.

Sigue as?. Un abrazo KoL.:yes:s:

How did that happen I thought it couldn't, or wasn't gonna loks good?

586831351[/snapback]

With the new beta is possible. Its done setting an image to the Start Button Glow and using OverlayAlways in the start button

Is this startbutton real? Does the maximized window overlap the startbutton or is it always on top?

Windowblinds 5 seems to be really cool...

586831391[/snapback]

Yep its real, always on top

Much?simas gracias amigo, es increible la rapidez y el buen hacer que tienes.

Sigue as?. Un abrazo KoL.&nbsp:yes:s:

586831774[/snapback]

Gracia:):)

New start button  :p

586831341[/snapback]

just a thought about the start panel; don't you find that the left programs side of the panel is too wide, there is too much white space imo

that looks coooooool!!

iam guessing this is only do-able in window blinds 5

586831999[/snapback]

Yes, only the latest WB 5.

Is this startbutton will be in msstyle version ? is it possible ?

586832284[/snapback]

No, msstyle is crap hehehe if you compare it to WB 5

That looks amazing!! when are you going to release? :)  :woot:

586832306[/snapback]

Soon Im almost finished. I think Im going to release the Wb version before the msstyle.