[rel] VistaXP WindowBlinds

Hm I managed to replace the StartButton using SkinStudio 4.6. It kinda worked, but there still is a bigger start button drawn when hovering and clicking the start button. Is that due to the version to SkinStudio or do I have to edit the config some how?

586833224[/snapback]

On the left side on the explorer panel is the Start Button, this is what you changed. Now go under it to: Start Button Glow. Right click it and then chose remove section. You're done ;)

Awesome work yet again Kol, wish I had just 1% of your talent :) Love the new Beta2 style (Y)

Seems wheen I try to import the Horizontal shell with skinstudio 4.6 into beta 2 and then open control panel a DUI parser Message window pops up with

..... parse error '<' at line 290.

any ideas

shutdown/logoff buttons don't work for me :-/ and if I move mouse over area under "All programs", the normal buttons appear there...

586833639[/snapback]

KoL said it. just look at first post. It's normal don't worry ;)

Kol simply amazing!! just one little problem :p if you use the taskbar on the top of the desktop it dont look good can you fix that so it canbe inverted?

586833541[/snapback]

my god.. people will honestly complain about anything. There is nothing wrong with the style.. it's because your taskbar is transparent and you have a black wallpaper..

my god.. people will honestly complain about anything. There is nothing wrong with the style.. it's because your taskbar is transparent and you have a black wallpaper..

586833749[/snapback]

no is not my background the botton is not set to use it on the top...

Hi. KOL.

I'v got a broblem.

See the shadow?

I've noticed it's different from ur preview.

Is it because I'm using wb5 beta 2?

586834270[/snapback]

You need to remove the shadow on the menus, Right click My Computer, click properties, advanced tab and click settings in performance

@ cm_mc: That's the way it should look.

The circle is cut off at the bottom too. It's how the style is.

586833897[/snapback]

i dont think the buttton in post 487 looks anything like the button in post 489, so no they are not the same. Much more cut off on top

I also have that problem and also the "cached" image behind the start panel gets stuck...

Edit: I've fixed the shadow, as posted above... but this is definately a bug in WB that's probably fixed by now.

Also, it seems that titlebar button glow fades in for MDI windows, but not SDI... Once again, probably a WB bug tho... If I had the latest build of WB then it wouldn't be a problem lol. ninja12.gif

KoL : using Beta 2, I do not even see the theme in the list of themes within WB, so how can I use it? Doing something wrong maybe? I installed by copying the extracted folder to WB folder, double-clicked the wba (I renamed it first as it has the same name as v.2.1) and the WB opens, all I needed to do then with the previous (2.1) version is apply settings after selecting Glass ... but now I do not see the theme in the list at all...

KoL : using Beta 2, I do not even see the theme in the list of themes within WB, so how can I use it? Doing something wrong maybe? I installed by copying the extracted folder to WB folder, double-clicked the wba (I renamed it first as it has the same name as v.2.1) and the WB opens, all I needed to do then with the previous (2.1) version is apply settings after selecting Glass ... but now I do not see the theme in the list at all...

586834791[/snapback]

The version 3 WB Theme will be listed as VistaXP in WindowBlinds. That's because WB doesn't care about the folder your theme is in. Check which substyles are available for VistaXP and you'll see that Glass, Black and Silver BETA 2 are available ;)