[rel] VistaXP WindowBlinds

anyone seen this prob or knows a solution?

wbvxpprob.jpg

Open WB5, go to "System Information" and mark "Enable if you have corrupted titlebar buttons & text backgrounds"

Would it be possible for you to, in the next version, change font color of the start menu items in the coloured part of the start menu when you mouse over there? As of now, it's very hard to read

Example: Look at the text that I mouse-overed in this picture:

post-124927-1134221251_thumb.jpg

Edited by thom225

hey guys, im a noob at SkinStudio 4.6, could someone please tell me how to apply the blue horizontal shellstyle in clear concise steps please!!! thank you very much

1. Start Skinstudio

2. Open existing Visualstyle

3. On the leftside expand Windowblinds and choose VistaXP

4. When VistaXP is loaded click EDIT

5. In filemenu goto Tools > WindowBlinds > Import shell style file

6. Choose your Shellstyle.dll ! DONE !

DONT SAVE, ONLY REAPPLY THE STYLE....!

when i change the shellstyle in SS4.6 it makes the End Session dialogue go back to the original Windows XP one and i want the VistaXP one!!!!!!!!

Check the thread please, there has been quite a few posts with some weird fixes :)

Yes I tried it yesterday...I had issues using VistaXP and didn't find it since I take my skins on WinCustomize. After that I found VistaXP again, I forgot to change my wallpaper...

But anyway, after having played with it for a while, I think both skins are good. VistaXP is better overall (Start menu mainly) but Arrow has some neat effects that VistaXP misses (Start Button glowing)

I admit it looks a bit...provocating to post a wallpaper from a competing skin on a thread about a skin...

Sorry! :rolleyes:

Edited by thom225

this may be a n00b question...but i like this glass effect, but i want it to me alittle more smokey, or blurry, for me, its hard to read whats on the title bar when there are icons behind it, so how, in skin studio do i make the title, instead of completly clear, have alittle gaussian blur?

this may be a n00b question...but i like this glass effect, but i want it to me alittle more smokey, or blurry, for me, its hard to read whats on the title bar when there are icons behind it, so how, in skin studio do i make the title, instead of completly clear, have alittle gaussian blur?

As far as I know it's not possible :(

Hi guys. What a perfect skin for Windows, just awesome!... I have this only problem:

vistax****ue2vu.jpg

I'm reading the whole thread, but it takes a lot of time... so, any help please?

Thanks guys and congratulations KOL!, te felicito por tu trabajo!

Here's a small update based on the latest builds of Vista. The updates are just for the Glass BETA 2 version. I decided to release this update now becuase I'll have a really busy schedule for the next weeks.

version 3.1

- New Buttons for Glass BETA 2

- New Radio Buttons and Checkbox for Glass BETA 2

- New Scrollbars for Glass BETA 2

- New Close Button for Glass BETA 2

- New Start Button for Glass BETA 2

- New Taskbar for Glass BETA 2

- New Start Menu for Glass BETA 2

- New Progressbar for Glass BETA 2

- Added Single Close Button for Glass BETA 2

- Added Per Pixel ShutDown/LogOff Dialog in Glass BETA 2

Here's a small update based on the latest builds of Vista. The updates are just for the Glass BETA 2 version. I decided to release this update now becuase I'll have a really busy schedule for the next weeks.

version 3.1

- New Buttons for Glass BETA 2

- New Radio Buttons and Checkbox for Glass BETA 2

- New Scrollbars for Glass BETA 2

- New Close Button for Glass BETA 2

- New Start Button for Glass BETA 2

- New Taskbar for Glass BETA 2

- New Start Menu for Glass BETA 2

- New Progressbar for Glass BETA 2

- Added Single Close Button for Glass BETA 2

- Added Per Pixel ShutDown/LogOff Dialog in Glass BETA 2

Thanks for this

Thank you KoL!!!

this is THE best style for windows. :yes:

how would i get the user panel thing like windows X had in his VS?

Edited by freedom77

Wow, amazing. I love the new stuff especially the scrollbar because it has much better contrast now.

Your the man.

Now, is there any way to get the start menu logoff/shut down buttons actually working? :)

Everything works except the per-pixel shut down/log off dialogs (I still get the old ones with the Vista logo not working for me...)

Otherwise, thanks for this update!

Edit: I think I found the first real bug with it.

When I move a window behind the taskbar, it shows behind and moves if I move the window...but the background seems to be mixed up with the window.

Shot:

post-124927-1134355347_thumb.jpg

Edited by thom225