[rel] VistaXP WindowBlinds

Thanks everyone for your support. Well I think is time to move to my next skins :)

Omg.. this is sad news..

I cant believe that MS really did this! :angry:

Was this a request Kol, or was it a threat?

I cant see that making skins is non-legal..

No it wasnt a threat. They asked it nicely.

Damn :(

I don't suppose you could instruct on how to fix the Silver style with SkinStudio? The left side of the roll up is still missing. Fine in the black version, I guess I could compare the two.

man I wish you fixed out the stretched start menu bug though before you shut it down hehe

If you are talking about the left part of the start menu, that's not a bug. I made it that way.

yes I am, KoL. Okay, I guess asking for an update to make a thin/compact version of the start menu is out of the question :(

Just a quick question KoL although I realise that there can't be a fix for it. The start menu wasn't actively transparent was it ? ie If there was a window behind it that the contents got updated, the Start menus transparency would still show the same as when it was first opened. Was this just me or a limitation ?

Just a quick question KoL although I realise that there can't be a fix for it. The start menu wasn't actively transparent was it ? ie If there was a window behind it that the contents got updated, the Start menus transparency would still show the same as when it was first opened. Was this just me or a limitation ?

nop I think the start menu is not real transpacency. it fakes the transparency

nop I think the start menu is not real transpacency. it fakes the transparency

Thanks that's what I thought :D

Once again sorry to hear about losing the skin but I'm sure you will make bigger and better things in the future :) I know I won't be changing for a long time. :cool:

kol the start menu shutdown buttons, in skinstudio is there a way to make the fake ones work. instead of having the hidden ones

KoL has answered this 1 milion times; it's not possible to get it to work :no: