[rel] VistaXP WindowBlinds

I love this WB skin and it's the one that I've been using for months, but I'd be very disappointed if the start menu was changed to that circular thing. I don't like that at all.

well thats what vista looks like.

Soon Im almost finished. I think Im going to release the Wb version before the msstyle.

:no: :cry:

I love this WB skin and it's the one that I've been using for months, but I'd be very disappointed if the start menu was changed to that circular thing.  I don't like that at all.

586832420[/snapback]

I'll include the old version too but not with all the changes.

Im not going to keep you guys waiting hehehe

VistaXP v3

version 3.0

- New Start Button for Glass

- New Taskbar for Glass

- New Start Menu for Glass

- New Titlebar Buttons for Glass

- New Titlebar and Borders for Glass

- New Silver color

- New Titlebar and Borders for Silver

- New Titlebar Buttons for Black and Silver

- New Start Button for Black and Silver

- New Taskbar for Black and Silver

- New Start Menu for Black and Silver

- Smooth border for Black and Silver

Download on first post :D

V3 = excellent

:yes: :yes: :yes:

The beta is currently only available for Object Desktop users (www.objectdesktop.com).  WindowBlinds 5 should be publicly available before the end of the year.
:punk: I already have it though. :p

Thanks

:cry:  Can you post it with the smart button because it's doesn't work for me, and it's make ugly.

sanstitre8je.jpg

586832782[/snapback]

You need the latest version of WindowBlinds to get it working. If not I include a start button in the zip that you can replace with SkinStudio.

Nice one KoL! Which one is the latest of WB5? I got beta2 and it doesn't work either.

586832865[/snapback]

The latest version is from November 17, an update to beta 3

How can i fix the top of the window?

586832896[/snapback]

Reapply or reinstall becuase that shouldnt happen and I didnt touch the old versions.

Kol: It's a beautiful theme and the window buttons are so much more useable now even when layered, so big congrats on that. Unfortunately, because I like my taskbar at tab (dock app on bottom), I keep shying away from using Vista themes full time. Either way, your's is definitely the best, bar none.

KoL: Do I still have to buy the whole ObjectDesktop package to get the latest version of WB? And what about SkinStudio? What do I have to do, to get the latest version of it, so I can import the new beautiful shellstyle? *sniff*

Absolutely awesome KoL, is there anyway to make Microsoft Office keep it's blue gradient colours? like when using Visual Styles you have to rename to luna.msstyle?

586833105[/snapback]

Maybe if you renamed classic to luna.msstyle because wb uses classic.

KoL: Do I still have to buy the whole ObjectDesktop package to get the latest version of WB? And what about SkinStudio? What do I have to do, to get the latest version of it, so I can import the new beautiful shellstyle? *sniff*

586833031[/snapback]

yep, you need ObjectDesktop to get the latest WB 5 ans SkinStudio betas

Absolutely awesome KoL, is there anyway to make Microsoft Office keep it's blue gradient colours? like when using Visual Styles you have to rename to luna.msstyle?

586833105[/snapback]

I have no idea.

Hm I managed to replace the StartButton using SkinStudio 4.6. It kinda worked, but there still is a bigger start button drawn when hovering and clicking the start button. Is that due to the version to SkinStudio or do I have to edit the config some how?