[rel] VistaXP WindowBlinds

That would be illegal. Just open up Stardock Central and use your OD subscription access to get the latest version.

586837770[/snapback]

What OD subscription? :ninja:

The latest WB5 beta works well with this V3. But I think using SkinStudio to import the horizontal shell is better replaced with a working toolbar from the VistaXP WB skin like 5imple or StealthOS. Many users don't want to mess around the OS core. Just my 2 cents.

Lol, kol, see now everyone is trying to look out for rips of your themes (*cough* NSOrg *cough*). But Arrow is cool and actually noticeably different in its own right.

But, Kol, you're also one of the best. :)

So what, wb5 in about a week. :D

But it ****es me off that the Vista theme, Arrow, is a ripoff of VistaXP.  Check the Start Button  :huh:

586837935[/snapback]

Nop, like Pas said, Arrow was released before my theme. How can Mike rip me??? He's one of the best skiners out there, he doesnt need to rip anyone to create his work.

You must be cool since you get to use an outdated illegal version. Sorry, I had no idea.

586838289[/snapback]

No I don't feel cool. I don't have a penny to my name and I don't want to spend money on something I could find for free...

Hi Franco,

Hey question as we chatted about (briefly yesterday), does the newly released GlassBeta 2 sub-style *not have* the custom Vista styled Log off, Please Wait, dialogs?

When using this style, I am showing my default WinXP msgina.dll GUI dialogs...I have sent you a email to Studio28 addy, showing how it VistaXP v3 WB skin looks within SkinStudio...lol

Thanks...

;)

Hi Franco,

Hey question as we chatted about (briefly yesterday), does the newly released GlassBeta 2 sub-style *not have* the custom Vista styled Log off, Please Wait, dialogs?

When using this style, I am showing my default WinXP msgina.dll GUI dialogs...I  have sent you a email to Studio28 addy, showing how it VistaXP v3 WB skin looks within SkinStudio...lol

Thanks...

;)

586839344[/snapback]

Check you e-mail :)

Kol,

V3 is incredible!! Thanks for all the work you've put into this. Can't wait to see your new "glow everywhere" skin.

I've the problem with the logoff and shut down too, but only since I changed the shellstyle for the green horizontal one yesterday.

Edit: I just discovered that my printer drivers crash each time I try do print something since I formatted my computer, reinstalled my drivers and reinstalled WindowBlinds 5

Edited by thom225

I've the problem with the logoff and shut down too, but only since I changed the shellstyle for the green horizontal one yesterday.

Edit: I just discovered that my printer drivers crash each time I try do print something since I formatted my computer, reinstalled my drivers and reinstalled WindowBlinds 5

586839409[/snapback]

Same here with the logoff/shutdown wooes in Glass Beta 2

Just wondering....will the final release of this skin feature a glowing start button?

586842220[/snapback]

I dont think Im going to add glow start button to this theme.

post-30282-1136765253_thumb.jpg

586843251[/snapback]

Did you use the Start button provided by KoL within his zip? He released a speacial smaller Startbutton. Use the png provided by KoL to replace the default Start button and disable the glow feature in SkinStudio for the SB. Then you're done.

greetings

586839409[/snapback]

Just found out from the readme file that the buttons are hided under the white below all programs arrow. Moving the mouse there would see the real buttons. :p

-Kol, first want to thank you for this great skin man. but i have the Log off and Turn off computer being away from the bottons, i have WB ver 4.99a(rc).003 do you have a solution for it man. thanks in advanced

-Kol, first want to thank you for this great skin man. but i have the Log off and Turn off computer being away from the bottons, i have WB ver 4.99a(rc).003 do you have a solution for it man. thanks in advanced

586854569[/snapback]

Are u using the Beta 2 styles? The buttons are beneath the white. Moving your mouse below all programs would unhide the buttons. Explained in the readme file already.

Don't know if it's a bug, but I found something (it was there since v2.1 but I forgot to post about it) wrong with your style. On some programs, there is a glow on progress bars, while in some others it is only a line. Could you correct it?

Sometimes:

And on other programs:

post-42379-1137003542_thumb.jpg

Hope it's correctable...

Edit: Sorry I posted twice the same picture...

Corrected

Edited by thom225