[rel] VistaXP WindowBlinds

Hmm you are right guys, using the horizontal shelltyle there is an error. I have no idea what is causing it but I'll try to fix it. :)

Ok Franco as it is very important for the designer to also experience these issues...so now you can explore_trouble shoot with concrete evidence.

Hopefully you be able to rectify this without re-inventing the wheel...lol

Fully aware that my integrated, poor performance laptop Vid-card does not support the alpha-pixel window borders...I'm still a huge fan of this particular skin...lol (Glowing effects on caption buttons, Start Menu, ect)

Will definately be curious (when you release an update-please take your time, and have fun with it) how my system performs when I then turn-off the native WinXP Theming Service.

:laugh: ;)

got wb5 recently and my god i love your skin, i used to use the VS one, and i didnt know what i was missing

its a shame about the shut down and log off buttons, that would really complete it, i say hit it till it works :laugh:

anyway, cant wait till the enxt update, any idea when that will be? :D

can someone make a horizental shellstyle version and upload it, because i dont have skinstudio...

You can download the free version from stardock website. :)

i also got parse error with Horizontal ShellStyle and glass beta 2.

I got the error with shellstyle_blue.dll that was in the extras.

I then tried with a grey\black style, since that one i think is better. It now works in glass beta 1 and 2.

its from inspirat

and Longhorn Inspirat\Inspirat\Inspirat\shell\1\shellstyle.dll

vista_parse.jpg

Hey guys, i recently installed the Segoe UI fonts in the Font folder and it took over my system as i expected, then it made my MSN Messenger list a bit choppy on my resolution 1152x768. so i would like to get the old default XP font back if i could please

any help...?

Dale Majid

Hey guys, i recently installed the Segoe UI fonts in the Font folder and it took over my system as i expected, then it made my MSN Messenger list a bit choppy on my resolution 1152x768. so i would like to get the old default XP font back if i could please

any help...?

Dale Majid

Remove the Segoe UI font.

Remove the Segoe UI font.

i tried that alreayd leddy, jeez im not that much of a noob, it wont let me delete it cause its write protected or currently in use (in use) so how do i remove it if its in use...?

thanx for the help

Just wondering, is there a way to change the degree of transparency for titlebars and such? Or, better yet, somehow make whatever's behind the titlebar blurred, the way it's done in Vista?

Just wondering, is there a way to change the degree of transparency for titlebars and such? Or, better yet, somehow make whatever's behind the titlebar blurred, the way it's done in Vista?

Not in WB5.

i tried that alreayd leddy, jeez im not that much of a noob, it wont let me delete it cause its write protected or currently in use (in use) so how do i remove it if its in use...?

thanx for the help

Segoe ui ... I hate it ..

I had similar problems, unloaded Wb, applied luna vs, then deleted the font.

Im going to update just the BETA 2 Glass version. I want to work with my new skinand new icon set :D

Good news! Thats the only one I use. I love VistaXP Beta2 !

One question, is it possible to have transparent Titlebar by a maximized Windows too? When I maximize the window the Titlebar goes Black! I dont like that very much!

In the internet by a self-maximized Popup its remains transparent, is this a bug or not ?

If its not a bug, how can I change this with Skinstudio 4.6? In Skinstudio I cant see any transparency of the Titlebar ?

i also got parse error with Horizontal ShellStyle and glass beta 2.

I got the error with shellstyle_blue.dll that was in the extras.

I then tried with a grey\black style, since that one i think is better. It now works in glass beta 1 and 2.

its from inspirat

and Longhorn Inspirat\Inspirat\Inspirat\shell\1\shellstyle.dll

Hey beerman,

Question out-of-curiosity, when you successfully applied StefanKa's black horizontal shellstyle.dll (you state that you no longer get the parser pop-up errors anymore), good deal here as Franco can then look_explore closely into why his horizontal shellstyle.dll's -both green & blue colours produce errors when using Category view for Control Panel...

Do you also now get the proper Vista styled 'Please Wait, Log-On, & Log-Off GUI .bmps too? Because the same Blue & Green (VistaXP v3\Extra) shellstyles also caused these GUI .bmps to revert back to default WinXP...