July Desktops

[]D [] []v[] []D [] [][]' []V[] [] []_ [];)

Icons: MMX , Got tried of wait for someone to make more/remake all BlockOS icons. :disappoin

Wallpaper: Mod. by me, original is a cartoon figure from Devianarts' indy section.

mmx2.jpg

Originally posted by BroChaos

blackbox for windows?:s

correct,

BlackBox for Windows with multiamp plug-in (remote control for K-Jofol, Coolplayer and Winamp)

BlackBox style: Sublime by Gr1dl0ck

matching EzPop, HoverNews and Sysmeter2 slits by me.

Originally posted by [saint dark]moshi, where I can find blackbox themes for windows?

you can run any BlackBox style. they are 100% compatible, although BlackBox for Windows does not render all settings totally accurate. BlackBox styles are only text files and no graphics (a minimalist?s dream:pp ).

number one source is of course http://www.themes.org

Guess I'll have to do my first desktop post at NeoWin..

I've lost my **backup** disk so I hope I can manage without reformatting until I can by my eMac :D

Visual Style: FatalE by KoL

Icons: Tritanium by w00ge

Wallpaper: Power Dolls 5 - Type X-5S by dinik (edited to fit my screen res)

System stats by CoolMon

I know it's not very original, but I still like it very much :)

julydesk_small.gif

Clicky

can you post a link to that wallpaper on your desktop that is not the link from it's original page? ('cus the link on the page is broken) 10x a lot.

Originally posted by prozak

can you post a link to that wallpaper on your desktop that is not the link from it's original page? ('cus the link on the page is broken) 10x a lot.

looks like Ra is cleaning up his website. i can send it to you per email tomorrow (i?m not at home currently). just send me a pm with your email address if you would like to get it:))