July Desktops

Originally posted by nomis_nehc

finally found the time/bored enough to post my current desktop:

::: edited :::

Actual Size [1280x1024]

as you can see, I love girls, lol ;)

heh, I love girls too, I tried to pm you, but your box is full, I had a few requests, but posting them here wouldn't be proper, if you are still reading this thread, please either pm me or clean the pm's so I can pm you

Originally posted by Snowhawk

heh, I love girls too, I tried to pm you, but your box is full, I had a few requests, but posting them here wouldn't be proper, if you are still reading this thread, please either pm me or clean the pm's so I can pm you

lol! actually, up to date, I have 10+ requests with my chic wallpapers and stuff. If anyone wants them, it's better to email me, cuz that won't be full. ;) heh

or what could be better is if someone has the hosting space, and I can just up them all somewhere all at once instead of upping whenver someone wants them. (my up isn't too impressive though it's adsl, :ermm: )

I change my dtop every day :D

Theme: a port of something that Wil Voss (Underling author) is working on

Icons: iPlatinum by KoL

Wpaper: Revert

news.jpg

Originally posted by BlackSmurf

hey kol do you mind sending the wallpaper to the e-mail in my sig? thanks in advance. :D

you can get the wall here - http://www.raspage.com/

what is the program that knifeface and others are using for the desktop system info? i have rainlander but that system info program looks kinda kewl.

Originally posted by INFERNO2k

Whats teh program that displays system info

Coolaman?

O M F G! It's Koalaman! Everybody RUN! AAAAH. :p

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D