July Desktops

Originally posted by CaiGua

And my July desktop

Theme: FatalE Blue

Wallpaper: S.E.S summer made by myself

Resource monitor: CureInfo

Calendar: Rainlendar

Winamp control: Truelaunch bar

hot damn man! have u gone el pollo loco? the size of that damn ss is over 400 meg! da **** u puttin us through! even on cable to took awhile to load :s

Originally posted by CaiGua

OK, I just change it to a link

sorry for the inconvenience, dude

:devious:

I didn't see a problem .... woked fine for me and loaded as fast (or faster) than some of the others in the thread.

Originally posted by aleni

LOL BAYRIDER!! :p

and u! Professor Frink!!!!, STFU! Chuck!!! :p

i see you've taken a liking to my user icon :p

Last month my desktop was pretty simple, but fairly recently i simplified it more for ease of use and productivity :)

The link under the 3 normal ones is called "Summer", it is a link to the folder which i keep work for my summer classes in.

From left to right on the quick launch is

Show desktop, IE, Explorer, Outlook XP, Outlook Express, FlashFXP, Photoshop 7, winamp, and info.txt (store random stuff from clipboard like phone #'s etc in there)

july.gif

Whoops!:p k..using Windowblinds and a beta of Hoverdesk. Skins are at Pixtudio.com. The first screenie just shows some of the skins (I usually don't use WMP and Winamp at the same time:) ) and the second screenshot is showing the Hoverdesk taskbar-just the running tasksand transparent popup menu-it does away with the need for a startbar. The plugins on the right are just a quick-notes, winamp,clock and resource meter. Oh and thanx firecracker ;)

I would have appreciated being notified or given credit for my wallpaper, in this instance being ripped from my screenshot from last month, but i guess that even though i give respect to other artists i cant expect to get any in return hey?.. ah well.