July Desktops

Originally posted by chavo

My first desktop shot here. Woohoo!

http://remedyworld.net/pics/july-7.jpg' target='_blank'>

Theme is GSAqua, modified.

Hmm... In your task bar... How did you make it show the date, day and time in the same line? I'd really like to know that. It would save me a lot of annoying, useless shareware programs. :)

Originally posted by T-Man

Hmm... In your task bar... How did you make it show the date, day and time in the same line? I'd really like to know that. It would save me a lot of annoying, useless shareware programs. :)

Get T-Clock :)

Sorry..but how can I post here my desktop if I dont have any web site to do it.. Im new in this so.. is someone can help me.. Thanks in avandce..

And sorry for my english

Originally posted by GC_Odracir

Sorry..but how can I post here my desktop if I dont have any web site to do it.. Im new in this so.. is someone can help me.. Thanks in avandce..

And sorry for my english

you can either sign up for a free website somewhere and host it there... or you can ask politely, and someone may host it for you

And sorry for my english

Welcome to neowin GC_Odracir.

And sorry for my english

Here's a link to The forum is down. It's a really great webpage that allows uploading pictures for free with no signup. :)

Originally posted bycpugeni

Get T-Clock :)

Dude, it's from 1999... It supports Windows 95... Do you have any currect program? :p

Originally posted by srg311

#1 welcome to neowin

#2 nice desktop

#3 what are those icons and where can we pick them up.....

Well I dont remember from where I donwload them.. but The name ar Crystal.. from Mac.. but if you want I can send them by mail..

Thanks.

.http://macmotiva.rocks.it/ here is the site

Originally posted by codyg11

Damn, under 1K, 7199 bytes to be exact. Simple too.

fo SHEEZY! :p :p

edit 1: oh and....that would be 7KB...since kilo = 1000 and the file was 7199b ;)

edit 2: omg 27th page trend!~

Originally posted by T-Man

Here's a link to The forum is down. It's a really great webpage that allows uploading pictures for free with no signup. :)

Dude, it's from 1999... It supports Windows 95... Do you have any currect program? :p

It runs fine on Windows XP, you just have to tweak it a bit to make it look nice. ;)

GC_Odracir

how did you get ur desktop icons to be so big and the start menu icons to be small, whenever i edit the icon size in the Appearance properties, it increases all my icons

Originally posted by TruBD

GC_Odracir

how did you get ur desktop icons to be so big and the start menu icons to be small, whenever i edit the icon size in the Appearance properties, it increases all my icons

Well.... in the start menu properties.. Start menu preference.. Small icons

I think this is what you are asking.. ..

Originally posted by s0ldats

fo SHEEZY! :p :p

edit 1: oh and....that would be 7KB...since kilo = 1000 and the file was 7199b ;)

edit 2: omg 27th page trend!~

damn, for some reason I thought that was below 1 KB, I do know that image loaded very fast for me, and I am on 56K.

timan: I see you are not using your copyright theme anymore. BTW, I like that wallpaper. :)