July Desktops

Originally posted by DoNuTjC

What is that nokia phone looking skin for and where can I get it??

thanks

it's a winamp3 skin. look for it at deskmod.

My%20desktop.JPG

My%20desktop2.JPG

Underling, Avix and iPlat icons, the wallpaper from Fatel VS, and the second wallpaper comes from Sybold (sorry if I got your name wrong, but I love this wallpaper). Enjoy :)

This is probably my last windows desktop, I think i will have a Mac by next week. so i went to the Rhodium style with the blue mod b/c i think its the by far the best windows skin.

july.jpg

Originally posted by Quazzi

Click Here

Dangeruss' Windowblinds and Hoverdesk themes

nice desktop

seems like you need to install all fonts that came with the WindowBlinds skin (should be in the skins directory) ;)

Originally posted by ja_7

sup all, my first post here, u'll got some reallly good themes and ideas, can some1 post some really good links to icons, and how do i convert the icons found at the website www.mixthepix.com, ty plz reply asap.

First off, welcome to neowin! Secondly, your question has been asked thousands of times so fire up that search feature for "icon conversions" and you should get lots of hits.....might I suggest you post a screener of your desktop in the "July Desktops" thread.....

dj :old:

Originally posted by mystifmagic

Underling, Avix and iPlat icons, the wallpaper from Fatel VS, and the second wallpaper comes from Sybold (sorry if I got your name wrong, but I love this wallpaper). Enjoy :)

u got his name right ;)

Originally posted by Kasper

This is probably my last windows desktop, I think i will have a Mac by next week. so i went to the Rhodium style with the blue mod b/c i think its the by far the best windows skin.

http://home.attbi.com/~kujokj/july.jpg

I keep seeing that "dock" everywhere... where can I find it? (I tried searching, but I just dead ends) Thanks :)

first of all, i'm too lazy to search, lol, i can't find the info anywhere on converting icons. and i want to put up my desktop but have no clue how, i signed up for geocities but not sure how to put up my desktop shot, can some1 plz help me out, any help would be appreciated, ty

Originally posted by ja_7

first of all, i'm too lazy to search, lol, i can't find the info anywhere on converting icons. and i want to put up my desktop but have no clue how, i signed up for geocities but not sure how to put up my desktop shot, can some1 plz help me out, any help would be appreciated, ty

Go to iconica.jpg and read Marvilla's Tutorials.