Worst pain you ever had

Back in the 7'th grade I was helping with cutting wood up in our cabin in Upper Michigan using a log splotter, I was going too fast and caught the tip of my finger in between the blade and the piece of wood, needless to say I have only a partial tip of my right index finger now!

Flipped a bike doing 35, on pavement, wearing shorts and a t-shirt... Need I say more?

This is a weird thread, but I suppose I have no right to critisize it since I just posted in it...

Peace,

Pete Zaria.

Pretending I was on a motorcycle going down hill on a bicycle in shorts, about a second into the hill, I hit a patch of wet grass and slid down on my knee. I skimmed it all the way to my bone. :(

2nd and 3rd degree burns from a pot of boiling water,morphine did the trick(for a minute anyways)

586293062[/snapback]

I've had 2nd degree burns from boiling water. Definately the worst pain I've ever felt.

Heartbreak hurts worse than everything. Your body doesn't go into shock and it just pounds and hurts and makes you want to die. I've had some horrid accidents (rollerblading, skiing, etc) and nothing compares to the first time my heart got broken. That stuff is terrible. The worst.

I had 24 bottle rockets in my pocket when they went off. Got 2nd degree burns on my thigh and leg. Its been almost two weeks and it still hurts like hell. I got a Morphene shot at the emergency room and a prescription for Percocet, neither help.

I wouldn't know how to describe it, but there was a 2-3 month period in my youth where movement of my left arm was extremely limited due to pain in the shoulder. The slightest over-exhertion and I'd be in a world of pain. Anything from rolling over in bed to shampooing my hair would require a lot of focus and patience.

I tripped at the top of a flight of stairs going full tilt. I went flying and all 195lbs of me came down on one leg. All the weight pushed my fimur into my tibia, i cracked the tibia close to the top clean though, flattened the top of the joint, took two chunks of bone out of my fimur, and crushed my knee joint. During surgery they had to cut a peice of bone out of my hip and rebuilt the top of my tibia and put two titanium bolts though the bones to hold it together. Almost all the cartlidge came out of my knee, and I tore the miniscus so now I get random pain when it folds over on itself (getting it fixed in a few weeks). I was in a lazy boy for three months, and had a pump that gave me a shot of morphine every ten minutes for 6 days in the hospital, plus i got to take demerol and T3's for like a month. Oh, and I got to give myself needles in my stomach for two weeks afterward so that the blood wouldn't clot in my knee. Good times (Y)

EDIT @ the dude who said heartbreak, I was totally screwed over by my 'high school sweet heart' and I thought that was the worst thing that could ever happen, until ^this happened. Trust me, I'd take a horrible break up over breaking my knee again anyday.

I wouldn't know how to describe it, but there was a 2-3 month period in my youth where movement of my left arm was extremely limited due to pain in the shoulder.  The slightest over-exhertion and I'd be in a world of pain.  Anything from rolling over in bed to shampooing my hair would require a lot of focus and patience.

586293293[/snapback]

I've almost had the same thing, only it happened with my right knee and leg. :o

My head is aching badly now... for some reason I jumped up whilst walking through a door, cracking my head on the frame (2nd time in a week :wacko:); my head hurts and my neck feels like it's been compressed. It's either that or the pain just before my appendix burst. *shrugs*

When I was 7, doc took care of my Bo Feet with "Elizarof".

Basicly, it's, 14 metal rods that go TROUGH your leg(s). All mount and united by somekind of "mecano" style assemble.

Then they turn bolt with tools and it actually "move" your bone feet from the inside of your skin by 0.2mm. They do that each 7 hour. I'm telling you, you can't sleep until you faint!

I walked with that for 7 months. to makes thing better, on that Easter I fall and broke my thighbone on the same leg. Then to put me in traction. Worse year of my life.

I broke the joints of my smaller finger, left hand, the three joints were apart. Some stupid 'friend of mine' hit my finger ... he said he was only joking.

Second, when I broke my leg 3 months after my finger was cured.

Heartbreak? Are you f*cking kiddin' me? Trying to be really "deep" huh? Well, there's no girls on Neowin who will go for you after that...

Worst pain for me, I fell out of a tree house accidentally (I was 5) and landed having a sharp stick about the circumference of a quarter coin through my arm (near the shoulder). It hurt quite a bit...

I was a passenger in a motor vehicle accident when the car was broadsided on the passenger side by a pickup traveling 70 MPH. That hurt. I broke my first lumbar vertebra. It was a compression fracture, so it just kinda shattered. I was in the hospital for over a week...and that was painful. Morphine took the edge off of the pain but it still hurt like hell.

Before that, I thought the worst pain was breaking both bones in my forearm. They came poking out through the skin and it bled alot. That was nothing compared to breaking my back.

On the plus side, now I can stub my toe or break my finger and it just kinda stings. It definately put other amounts of pain into perspective.

Had a crowbar flip around when I was tearing my deck apart and go through my cheek. It busted a wizdom tooth and a 12 year moler, and cracked another tooth. Amazingly enough the hole in my face didnt bother me but my teeth broke hurt so bad I thought I was gonna die.

carpal tunnel in both wrists before i was diagnosed with it. couldn't move my arms at all it was so bad. stayed like that for about 2 weeks before i finally went to the doc. by then, i couldn't move or feel my hands.

at least the pain was gone then.

Flipped my 4wheeler going 45min in the woods.. With g/f on back. Didnt feel a thing, just thought of her. she laughed, so it was good.

The pain that gets me most is inside thinking about ****.

I carved a cross in my arm in high school; that wasnt smart, my g/f was ****ed.