Worst pain you ever had

proctalgia fugax. google it if you really want to know.

there is no cure, no one knows what causes it, it's totally random, and when i get bouts i get them every 5-10 minutes for about 2-3 weeks.

my worst pain is when my liver went crazy (no better term because they never figured out what happened). a pain so bad that burns up your spin and through your upper abdominal area with no way to rest.

if i had not experinced that, i would have said when i broke my left scaffoid.

before 2 years when my gf asked me to let her shave my d**k .. i felt somthing was gonna hapen but i was like who cars u dont always get a girl to shave ur b**ls .. anyways she took a razor andby mistake she cut the litle small peace of meat like a line between the d**k and the b**ls ..... :'( i couldnt even pee normaly for about 20+ days ... i will never forget that day and no girl will ever get near me while holding a razor with her :p

before 2 years when my gf asked me to let her shave my d**k .. i felt somthing was gonna hapen but i was like who cars u dont always get a girl to shave ur b**ls .. anyways she took a razor andby mistake she cut the litle small peace of meat like a line between the d**k and the b**ls ..... :'( i couldnt even pee normaly for about 20+ days ... i will never forget that day and no girl will ever get near me while holding a razor with her :p

586325810[/snapback]

WTF MATE :cry:

crashed on my bike *pedal* going bout 50km downhill front brake broke and stuck into the wheel and flipped me over, tore my shoulder apart and broke my collar bone, now i have no feeling in my left bicep :) this happend a year ago

10 years old, jumped down from stool in kitchen and landed on dangling cord to electric fryer which had 400 degree cooking oil. Ended up with 3rd degree burns, couldn't walk for 4 months.

A two hour conversation with a Dell technical support representative.

Physically, I have luckly never been in a major accident or had broken bones. The worst pain I can remember is when I had my braces. The sharp wires, the mouth cuts, eating was a nightmare... glad its over.

586325810[/snapback]

WTF MATE :cry:

586325999[/snapback]

Ya man what where you thinking :wacko: Feel sorry for you :cry:

MY worst pain is when I feel off my quad hit the ground bounced back onto my quad(Metal rack) then hit the ground agianvall going about 60km/h and then I had to run after my quad but then I remeber hitting the ground and my friend asking if I was alright.

• 1 year later...

Breaking my right arm twice and dislocating my wrist and shoulder at the same time.

Man. I feel sorry for you! (You = 195 Lbs on one leg shattering knee cap tibia break!!!)

Certain foods give me migranes. Nothing compared to some pain some of you have had to endure but its pretty f'in dehabilitating!

KIDNEY STONES

If you've ever had one, you'll understand. If you haven't, PRAY you never get them!

I snapped my Achilles tendon playing squash! The pain that this produces is pretty significant, believe me! This has happened to me twice, both times playing squash.