What are you playing?

1 hour ago, Skiver said:

Ah ok, I'm more 3+ years at this point, I forget how long exactly.

What kingdom number are you in? I am in 617

1 minute ago, jnelsoninjax said:

What kingdom number are you in? I am in 617

If you haven't joined a guild yet, make sure you do. It really helps speed things up.

1 minute ago, Skiver said:

If you haven't joined a guild yet, make sure you do. It really helps speed things up.

I am in a guild, highest might in the guild as well!

Just now, jnelsoninjax said:

I am in a guild, highest might in the guild as well!

Nice, something you and friends have setup or something random?

You've either spent a LOT of money already or I'm going to assume it's a smallish guild? What might are we talking?

3 minutes ago, Skiver said:

Nice, something you and friends have setup or something random?

You've either spent a LOT of money already or I'm going to assume it's a smallish guild? What might are we talking?

Small guild 78/100 but not very active, the one I was forced out of was very active and had some heavy hitters with T4 troops.

Mgiht.PNG

1 minute ago, jnelsoninjax said:

Small guild 78/100 but not very active, the one I was forced out of was very active and had some heavy hitters with T4 troops.

Mgiht.PNG

27 Million might in a few months is pretty good going though. 

I'm 154M might and I've got T4 troops but not enough to really be strong enough to fight off most attacks. 

1 hour ago, astropheed said:

I liked the toddler DLC, keeping it interesting.

My mum has been bugging me to get the toddler DLC, but I can't justify the price or the way it seems to completely change how the rest of the game plays out.

2 hours ago, Nick H. said:

My mum has been bugging me to get the toddler DLC, but I can't justify the price or the way it seems to completely change how the rest of the game plays out.

It mostly improves the game and gives you a ton of new quests. It kinda messes with dog and night life DLC's, and you find you don't play them much afterwards, which kind sucks. Either way, I'm actually going to buy a second copy soon so yeah it's worth the money.... also, if you shop around a bit some stores give you a pretty good discount, so make sure to pick the right store.

There's also quite a lot of used copies floating around, but they cost just as much and I hear can have a lot of issues. People seem to think it's fine though.

Have just purchased PHOENIX POINT Platinum edition which gives early access.

I just couldn't wait till December when the game is scheduled to be released.

Gonna check it out and report right back here.

Also, I'm continuing to play WOW Classic ofc. 

Just given RDR2 another go but yet again i keep falling asleep while playing it which surprises me as i love open world games like Assassins Creed but RDR2 is a zzzzz fest for me!

Is it just me not enjoying it or are there others out there?

3 hours ago, SnoopZ said:

Just given RDR2 another go but yet again i keep falling asleep while playing it which surprises me as i love open world games like Assassins Creed but RDR2 is a zzzzz fest for me!

Is it just me not enjoying it or are there others out there?

I haven't played it yet so I can't say, but being a big Assassins Creed fan I often start to get board as well.  

I think it comes down to most open world games trying to get you to kill time just collecting things, like chests in AC etc.   These types of meh game play mechanics work on most of the OCD gamers in the younger gen, IMO.   As for me, as a older gamer, I need more beef so to speak.  So far the Witcher 3 did it the best where most, if not all, the side missions had at least a bit of story to them.   To date that's the game i've spent the most time in.   On average I'll probably drop around 60hrs on a open world title, but for witcher 3, I went a bit over 200hrs with all the dlc in the GOTY edition, totally worth the money.

2 hours ago, George P said:

I haven't played it yet so I can't say, but being a big Assassins Creed fan I often start to get board as well.  

I think it comes down to most open world games trying to get you to kill time just collecting things, like chests in AC etc.   These types of meh game play mechanics work on most of the OCD gamers in the younger gen, IMO.   As for me, as a older gamer, I need more beef so to speak.  So far the Witcher 3 did it the best where most, if not all, the side missions had at least a bit of story to them.   To date that's the game i've spent the most time in.   On average I'll probably drop around 60hrs on a open world title, but for witcher 3, I went a bit over 200hrs with all the dlc in the GOTY edition, totally worth the money.

The thing is I platinumed AC Origins so I didn't  get bored of that, maybe RDR2 just has less to do or I haven't  played it enough to get addicted and it looks like I won't  bother with it anymore.

As I am also an older gamer I hope I have the reflexes needed for Spiderman if I fire  that up next as it looks like hard work!

On 9/19/2019 at 6:52 PM, Peresvet said:

RE: Phoenix Point

Looks very similar to the XCOM series. I would say that I'll look forward to giving it a go, but there doesn't seem to be a mention of it coming to the Playstation.

EDIT: Oh, that's why it looks similar. They were both developed by Snapshot Games (apparently they created the original XCOM in the 1990's).

STill playing Borderlands 3.  Really fun game and if you need help and put out a party request, helpful people actually come to help.   Some of the bosses are a real PITA and frustrates the hell out of me.  So it helps when people are willing to come in and assist.  I play solo otherwise but willing to help people here if they need it.  Just shot me a message or something

Either way, I would recommend Borderlands 3.  Long single player game with fun MP...which I am not normally a fan of MP.

• 2 weeks later...

I started playing We Happy Few, on PC via game pass ofc.   I'm off for the next few days on a trip so gaming will have to wait till Wednesday night at least unless I'm too tired when I get back.

Division 2

I'm sooo impressed by its level of realism! It's very immersive, really really good! Never seen anything like it before!

The gameplay is pretty good too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2019 at 11:51 PM, jnelsoninjax said:

I just finished playing GreedFall on PC, it is a very good RPG, I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys RPG's!

Im playing it ...

Its very cool RPG but worst combat Ai

Anyone pick up Modern Warfare? 

Started playing it over the weekend, I'm about half way through the campaign and love it. This reminds me of the CoD of old. There are some really tense missions.