What are you playing?

Got South Park The Stick of Truth recently in a Steam sale for $6 and just got through the main story on that today.

Just found South Part The Fractured But Whole now for $20 for my switch and will be picking that up when the shipment gets to Walmart on Wednesday or Thursday.

Gotta love South Park lol

Finished the 2006 Prey  (good times)

Now playing Black Mesa  (which was *finally* released last week).  Doubt I'll finish it before Friday when Doom Eternal comes out (pre-purchased).

Ori and the Will of the Wisps, don't know what I'll play after this but got a few things lined up.

Still playing Assassin's Creed Syndicate on PS4 Pro, I seem to enjoy the games far better when I've bought them on the cheap digitally and not pay £40-£50 for them!

Had to put Black Mesa on pause for now (about an hour into Xen).  Xen, btw, looks really nice.

Now playing Doom Eternal ... it looks and runs great.  My only issue is all of the platforming.  I mean...holy crap...it's almost like Mirror's Edge.  Also, you can burn through your "extra lives" really quick in some areas ... if you get into a situation without lower tier possessed and no ammo.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Jim K said:

Had to put Black Mesa on pause for now (about an hour into Xen).  Xen, btw, looks really nice.

Now playing Doom Eternal ... it looks and runs great.  My only issue is all of the platforming.  I mean...holy crap...it's almost like Mirror's Edge.  Also, you can burn through your "extra lives" really quick in some areas ... if you get into a situation without lower tier possessed and no ammo.

Always leave them for last and take out the bigger enemies so you have the ability to get stuff when needed.

As for me I'm playing Sekiro.

I've recently gotten back into Flight Sims, been playing FSX:SE this past week, also in the FS2020 alpha but got the ghost patch issue so can't play it right now... might pick up xplane 11

2 hours ago, Matthew S. said:

I've recently gotten back into Flight Sims, been playing FSX:SE this past week, also in the FS2020 alpha but got the ghost patch issue so can't play it right now... might pick up xplane 11

I know it's pretty early but how's FS2020 looking so far?

Started playing a Zelda Ocarina of Time randomizer seed; I'm not that good yet but it's a learning curve lol

Doom Eternal, playing it through on Nightmare and really enjoying it so far, difficulty is a step up from 2016 and the combat is even better. Not a huge fan of the spiderman sections nor having the chainsaw be such a core part of ammo management, but overall a solid 9/10 game. 

Still kind of playing Ori 2 and Nioh 2 too, so many good games recently (and upcoming), haven't been interested in many games the last few years but now there's 8-9 coming out all this year!

• Like 2

Just downloaded and played the first level of Doom Eternal. What. The. Hell. I got slaughtered about 5 minutes in. This thing is brutal! I love it! :laugh:

• Like 3

Just completed all professions in RDR2 Online so now I am looking for new things to play.  RDR2 online seems to be stagnant and little to no new content.  Hopefully that is fixed soon.

I played GTA5 on the 360, campaign, and trying to see if it will be worth it to get GTA5 for the X1 and play online or not. 

On 3/7/2020 at 3:58 PM, Brandon H said:

Got South Park The Stick of Truth recently in a Steam sale for $6 and just got through the main story on that today.

Just found South Part The Fractured But Whole now for $20 for my switch and will be picking that up when the shipment gets to Walmart on Wednesday or Thursday.

Gotta love South Park lol

If you are like me you might be disappointed by the sequel. I loved the Stick of Truth but I never got too far in to the but whole (lol)

Both story and gameplay was off. SoT had some priceless moment s though 

As someone who's never understood the interest in Animal Crossing, I'm using it as a stress/anxiety reliever. Working for an MSP coupled with living by myself, unable to see my girlfriend with all this COVID-19 junk... Creating a ton of stress for me.

Also playing a little WoW and COD: Warzone. Warzone is actually pretty great. Very fluid gameplay @ 150 players with the level of graphics they're outputting.

Compare that to Black Ops 4 which struggled at launch with 80 players, poor graphics, and a barren map by comparison...

On 3/21/2020 at 4:42 PM, George P said:

I know it's pretty early but how's FS2020 looking so far?

Not a clue, just got accept into the alpha within the last week

11 hours ago, RNDM_STRNGR said:

If you are like me you might be disappointed by the sequel. I loved the Stick of Truth but I never got too far in to the but whole (lol)

Both story and gameplay was off. SoT had some priceless moment s though 

I quite enjoyed it actually; just finished it up late last week. May pick up the DLC at some point :)

1 hour ago, Brandon H said:

I quite enjoyed it actually; just finished it up late last week. May pick up the DLC at some point :)

Really ? I gave it about an hour or two before giving up.

22 hours ago, Nick H. said:
  • Resident Evil 2 - the remake
  • GTA V
  • Currently downloading Doom Eternal

Been thinking about GTAV online but not sure.  Is it worth it?

I liked RDR2 online until the content stopped being produced.  I have gone as far as I can go and just looking for another long/time consuming game to play.

12 minutes ago, techbeck said:

I liked RDR2 online until the content stopped being produced.  I have gone as far as I can go and just looking for another long/time consuming game to play.

I can't tell you much about GTA V online. Just like RDR2, I'm only playing it for the singleplayer experience. But I've heard that they are still making new content and new events, so if you can pick up a copy at a discount I'd say give it a whirl.

1 hour ago, techbeck said:

GTA Online is worth it if you have friends to play with otherwise it's just the same ol same ol as single player but with others running around as well if you're on a public server.

there's also races and what not you can jump in to if that interests you; those are separate from the main world/game.