What are you playing?

On 07/04/2024 at 22:03, SnoopZ said:

A Plague Tale: Requiem PS5, hope it's as good as the first game.

I thought it was better, more tactics for distraction etc and if it came down to it combat wasn't necessarily game over!

• 3 weeks later...
On 08/04/2024 at 08:57, Ixion said:

I thought it was better, more tactics for distraction etc and if it came down to it combat wasn't necessarily game over!

Just completed it, I thought it had great voice and character acting and thought the graphics and sound to be great on PS5 in performance mode on my VRR TV, just need to go into chapter select and finish up the trophies, hopefully it won't be too much of a pain in the ass!

• Like 1

After finally getting platinum on Plaque Requiem I'm now giving Immortals of Aveum a go seeing it's part of PS+.

Passively playing

• Granblue Fantasy: Relink (PS5)
  • Guild Wars 2 (PC)

• 2 weeks later...

I finished Jedi Survivor a few days ago.  Started up Hellblade 2 last night but haven't gotten too far yet, needed to get some sleep.  Once that's done I'll have to make time for some other games on my backlog probably.

I started Hallblade 2 yesterday as well, gorgeous game, although feels more like a tech demo for UE5 than a proper game, very much one path you're shoved down, apparently it's only around 6 hours to complete as well so I'm probably a quarter of the way through already!

On 22/05/2024 at 11:23, Ixion said:

I started Hallblade 2 yesterday as well, gorgeous game, although feels more like a tech demo for UE5 than a proper game, very much one path you're shoved down, apparently it's only around 6 hours to complete as well so I'm probably a quarter of the way through already!

It's pretty linear but there's stuff hidden around that you can find.  I've already missed a few so I'll have to play it over if I want to collect all of them.   It's not your open world fluff we keep getting now.  Not every game needs to be that though.  I'm here for a tight narrative single player experience more often.

On 24/05/2024 at 09:05, SnoopZ said:

Dave the Diver PS5.

This game is bloody awesome, I can't pull myself away from it, only stopped as I needed sleep or work!

On 24/05/2024 at 07:33, George P said:

It's pretty linear but there's stuff hidden around that you can find.  I've already missed a few so I'll have to play it over if I want to collect all of them.   It's not your open world fluff we keep getting now.  Not every game needs to be that though.  I'm here for a tight narrative single player experience more often.

It did get better as it went on, although I found the ending somewhat disappointing. Onto Ghost of Tsushima next I think!

• 2 weeks later...
On 28/05/2024 at 23:37, SnoopZ said:

This game is bloody awesome, I can't pull myself away from it, only stopped as I needed sleep or work!

Dave the Diver is now Platinumed, what a relaxing fantastic game that is part of PS+ Extra subscription, so no money spent again!

• 3 weeks later...

Elden Ring. I started playing it coincidentally close to when the DLC got released without any prior knowledge to it.

I also played Monster Hunter: World when the DLC came out lol. Now I'm 3 characters in and just waiting for Wilds to drop while doing some late game farming.

Currently enjoying Wuthering Waves. ZZZ is about to come out soon, so I'm planning to try that out, as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Tears of the Kingdom

Such a good low effort open world game that can turn high effort if I choose to. :)

Once Human. Considering that it's free it's pretty fun, although myself and a friend have absolutely no idea what the story is about.

Aside from that, I'm continuing with Fallout 4. Fallout: London released yesterday so I'm looking forward to playing that, but since it looks like you need to remove the next-gen update I'll wait until I've finished 4's story.

On 26/07/2024 at 10:47, Nick H. said:

Once Human. Considering that it's free it's pretty fun, although myself and a friend have absolutely no idea what the story is about.

Aside from that, I'm continuing with Fallout 4. Fallout: London released yesterday so I'm looking forward to playing that, but since it looks like you need to remove the next-gen update I'll wait until I've finished 4's story.

Have only just discovered Once Human and absolutely loving it - Only ten hours in so far and not a single bug yet and for a free game they've done a damn good job!

Just made my first assault rifle and motorbike and just cannot get enough of exploring the map and the random encounters

On 30/07/2024 at 12:16, hekkyUK said:

Have only just discovered Once Human and absolutely loving it - Only ten hours in so far and not a single bug yet and for a free game they've done a damn good job!

Just made my first assault rifle and motorbike and just cannot get enough of exploring the map and the random encounters

Yeah, we're still having a blast when we get time to play. I think the devs have also said that they are going to make it so that you can transfer your character to another server, so if they implement that we'll be jumping over to a PVP server that another friend of mine is playing on.