Strange shapes in the Nevada desert

The shapes im talking about are the trianges, stars, circles etc in the nevada desert. There is no apparent purpose to the huge shapes, and they dont seem to lead or point to anywhere.

Practise bomb targets is one possible explanation, but there doesn't seem to be any blast craters on the shapes.

Some of the shapes are as long as a mile across... Also, at the top of the 3rd image, you will see what looks like a backwards E. What could this mean?

Your thoughts?

post-45633-1125602785_thumb.jpg

post-45633-1125602798_thumb.jpg

post-45633-1125602807_thumb.jpg

Source? Coordinates?

586465507[/snapback]

Look at the bottom of the pictures

There is also this area

post-56742-1125604289_thumb.jpg

They're pretty decent. I don't see how they'd make such targets. So large and so accurate across sand dunes.

And why would they make them? They could just put up a large piece of cardboard instead of putting it in sand which blows away :pinch:

Got me thinking, either aliens (insert X file music) or what radish says.

But I prefer to say aliens!

Turn on the Keyhole Community BBS Labels, they will help a bit. Not sure about the first one, but I believe the second 2 are targets.

586466059[/snapback]

I already had the BBS layer turned on, but noone else knows what they are either... i'm not a GE noob ;)

My thoughts are that they are either gunnery ranges/fuel depots/underground munnition bases.

Radish?

586465544[/snapback]

A valid point, but why the elaborate designs?

A valid point, but why the elaborate designs?

586466216[/snapback]

If it's a gunnery range, then it needs specific ranges in distance to do testing for a new device.

If they are fuel depots they are kept apart for safety reasons as well as underground pipelines feeding military installations - it is done like this in the UK.

If they are munnition bases, they keep a high level of dirt around the munnition in case of an explosion and the blast radius doesn't go out too far to harm people.

The first image looks like a munnitions dump. The 2nd and 3rd look like gunnery ranges to me, and the 4th looks like a fuel depot/munnitions dump.

Radish?

this is the Illimunaties .. sacred geometry is their language ! It's like a secret language, believe it or not.

586467131[/snapback]

The Illuminati prefer the number 5, like a pentagram. I don't see any pentagrams there, and I wasn't aware the Illuminati still existed today.

-Ax

Off topic, but slightly related, does anyone know the co-ords for the Nasca Lines in Peru. I have tried to find them but cannot.

you know, they didn't just think "oh, nazca is a cool word, let's call it that!" it the term "nazca lines" is based on the face that they're by the city/town of nazca, peru.

if you need another hint:

14 degrees, 42'43.23 S

75 degrees, 10'32.82 W

is where the largest one is, i believe

you know, they didn't just think "oh, nazca is a cool word, let's call it that!" it the term "nazca lines" is based on the face that they're by the city/town of nazca, peru.

if you need another hint:

14 degrees, 42'43.23 S

75 degrees, 10'32.82 W

is where the largest one is, i believe

586477012[/snapback]

You know I am so glad you replied, because I would never have though of that - Nazca lines are near Nazca, Peru. Damm ingenious people who did this. :D :laugh:

Thanks sublunary, I had found those lines, but was actually after the Monkey, Humming Bird etc. Cannot seem to find them

• 2 weeks later...

:laugh: Haha. Seen these pictures before, even in some high school textbooks.

These are simply bombing/testing sites -- part of the Nellis Air Force base in Nevada.

Geography -- Location of Nellis AFB, Nevada

Nellis Air Force Base is located at 36?14'40" North, 115?3'8" West (36.244389, -115.052259)

post-37120-1126762053.png

The geometric designs are so Human pilots can easily distinguish one area from another.

No mystery here !:happy:y:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nellis_Air_Force_Base

:laugh: Haha.  Seen these pictures before, even in some high school textbooks.

These are simply bombing/testing sites -- part of the Nellis Air Force base in Nevada.

Nellis Air Force Base is located at 36?14'40" North, 115?3'8" West (36.244389, -115.052259)

The geometric designs are so Human pilots can easily distinguish one area from another.

No mystery here !&nbsp:happy:y:

586527309[/snapback]

Nail on head.

Nellis AND Edwards AFBs have these. There are also some dirt runways with compass rose(s) in the ground.

:laugh: Haha.  Seen these pictures before, even in some high school textbooks.

No mystery here !&nbsp:happy:y:

586527309[/snapback]

mystery solved....??

• 2 weeks later...