[NCAAF] What games were you most surprised about?

LSU just scored late against Arizona St to go up. Great comeback in the 4th. Good for them. Must've been an emotional game for those guys. JeMarcus Russell was PUMPED when he threw the winning TD. The people at Tiger Stadium seemed to be able to forget their problems for one night. Sports may be trivial but they can provide a nice distraction, too. I still remember the first Mets game after 9/11 it just feels good to see something you expect that reminds you that things could return to "normal" at some point.

Edited by bigbluepride35

Wow, talk about a letdown after a big win. TCU lost to SMU wow.

Pretty good weekend of college ball.

Big 10 had a really tough weekend.

Edited by bigbluepride35

Goes to show how good OU is when they beat Tulsa by 16 and the team they lost to (TCU) lost to SMU :laugh:

Overall, I am not shocked by any of the results. If I had to pick a game, I would pick Iowa losing to Iowa St. as the biggest upset.

Go Michigan! </sarcasm> :rofl:

I love picking on BroChaos

Goes to show how good OU is when they beat Tulsa by 16 and the team they lost to (TCU) lost to SMU :laugh:

How does that show how good OU is? They were up 2 late in the 4th. Adrian Peterson scored with about 3 minutes left. Their final touchdown was in the last minute on an INT returned for a TD.

How does that show how good OU is? They were up 2 late in the 4th. Adrian Peterson scored with about 3 minutes left. Their final touchdown was in the last minute on an INT returned for a TD.

586510041[/snapback]

Wow apparently, sarcasm really doesn't come through in text I guess lol.

It was a good weekend of tough college football.

Several upsets:

Iowa State over Iowa

Michigans loss to Notre Dame

SMU beats TCU (which beat Oklahoma the week prior)

and a few almost upsets.

Georgia squeeking by South Carolina

LSU barely wins over Arizona State (pulls one out in the last 2 minutes)

Texas struggles past Ohio State

It was a good weekend of tough college football.

Several upsets:

Iowa State over Iowa

Michigans loss to Notre Dame

SMU beats TCU (which beat Oklahoma the week prior)

and a few almost upsets.

Georgia squeeking by South Carolina

LSU barely wins over Arizona State (pulls one out in the last 2 minutes)

Texas struggles past Ohio State

586511011[/snapback]

By the spread line the Tigers actually WERE underdogs. I don't think they should have been but I guess the change of venue was enough for the oddsmakers.

LSU was the "home" team though they ended up playing in Tempe, Arizona. That's good enough to change the odds around, if you ask me.

I am glad college football is back, though. I've gone through 3 seasons of NCAA 2006 just to get me pumped up for this season.

Go Nebraska! :D

23) Fresno St. Bulldogs

Schedule

*at Oregon

*Toledo

at New Mexico

*Utah State

at Idaho

at Hawaii

San Jose State

Boise State

*at (1) USC

at Nevada

Louisiana Tech

*none WAC teams

can fresno state beat any of the none WAC games(how good are these team playing)?

Wow TCU just broke Utah's 18(?) game winning streak. Maybe last week was the fluke game lol. Wins over OU and Utah. Not too shabby. Of course that loss to SMU will kill them anyway.

Wow TCU just broke Utah's 18(?) game winning streak. Maybe last week was the fluke game lol. Wins over OU and Utah. Not too shabby. Of course that loss to SMU will kill them anyway.

586532207[/snapback]

I guess we shall find out in the coming weeks whether they are the real deal or not.