[Soccer] Good. England Lost.

Should Sven go before the World Cup?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Should Sven go before the World Cup?

• Yes
    • No

Personally im disgusted by the medias reaction that they seem to think they have a god given right to win every game. N Ireland played well and put in a good performance which is being belittled by the media (the UK media aswell, when N Ireland are a part of the UK which makes it even worse).

Face it. You got beat by a better side on the night.

Sven is a good manager. He wouldnt have the job if he wasnt. Should he go? I dont really care. Im Scottish and I'm happy with our manager :)

SVEN WILL HE GO

<sinp>

Sven has shown all the signs of a clever conman uses others to run the show which had previously brought him his old unworthy reputation, but this will now surely be his last job in football.

586499050[/snapback]

Although I agree with a lot of what you said, this statement is not only inaccurate but bad proppaganda. Sven is not a con man in the slightest, he is just running Englands national football team, in my eyes, badly and not playing to our strengths. My views on Sven are evident in the first post, but to call him a conman is very far fetched and wholey inaccurate.

<snip>

I would rather we lost with PASSION than lose without imagination or tactics

586499050[/snapback]

This I agree entirely with.

Personally im disgusted by the medias reaction that they seem to think they have a god given right to win every game.  N Ireland played well and put in a good performance which is being belittled by the media (the UK media aswell, when N Ireland are a part of the UK which makes it even worse).

Face it.  You got beat by a better side on the night.

Sven is a good manager.  He wouldnt have the job if he wasnt.  Should he go?  I dont really care.  Im Scottish and I'm happy with our manager :)

586499116[/snapback]

We are not complaining that we lost, we are complaining about the manner in which we lost. We have been playing recently without structure, commitment and more importantly passion. Losing is a natural part of the game, but losing when it appears you havn't tried is different. I respect N Ireland for the way they played. They played a great game, kept us quiet and all worked bloody hard for the cause. It is these assets which England lacked and this is what I am annoyed about as oppose to the loss itself.

- FaRSightxc2

I'm not sure jumping ship in the end of qualifying will do any better to the team.

There's a risk there, just as being a risk with having Sven stay. :)

The question is which one is bigger, but fact remains Sven has lost very few qualifying games with England most recently.

Edited by Jugalator