MSN Messenger .NET 5.0.0317

Here's another server you guys can try. About the same speed as the other which isn't that laggy:

nexus.passport.com;64.4.59.234:1862

Might wanna try other ports to, haven't done that yet.

LOL, this might seem a Pointless Thread, and i shud STFU ... but i cannot see why Y'all are spending all this time on a Clone of Windows Messenger?! it looks Almost identical, and as far as i see, Does nothing Different (i wait to be proved wrong :p )

...Ah Well! ...

NeYo

Originally posted by brn2prgrm

Here's another server you guys can try. About the same speed as the other which isn't that laggy:

nexus.passport.com;64.4.59.234:1862

Might wanna try other ports to, haven't done that yet.

seems to be workin well for me thanks

to get rid of the adds just change logo.gif to something like logo1.gif then make a new logo.gif by right clicking in the msn messanger folder and make a new bitmap file but when you name it just call it logo.gif and restart messanger! should work

Yeah, Still isnt working over here. Ive tried to uninstall and reinstall all this crap a million times. Also anyone else havin problems with the workaround file and not getting the MSN5_Fix Info file to run or work. Tells me its corrupted. Ive downloaded this file a few times. Same thing every time.

Originally posted by ~~NeYo~~

LOL, this might seem a Pointless Thread, and i shud STFU ... but i cannot see why Y'all are spending all this time on a Clone of Windows Messenger?! it looks Almost identical, and as far as i see, Does nothing Different (i wait to be proved wrong :p )

...Ah Well! ...

NeYo

Check the ss, yull c yur wrong :p

Geez this is called sum1 that really don't no wht he's talkin bout :p

Originally posted by aStRaLgOd

Check the ss, yull c yur wrong :p

Geez this is called sum1 that really don't no wht he's talkin bout :p

Show me Man! i see Tim's Shots too, and i Didn't see "all that" ... plus i spoke 2 him, Show me! :D

NeYo

thanks to all that have shown the tweaks and the links to get it :)

been using it for 30 mins no probs, just a bit slow though, mb cause i sent a message to myself :)

need to get a somebody online to test :china:

hey!

I found out how to kinda disable (NOT remove completely though)

Here's how:

1. rename logo.gif in program filesMSN Messenger to logoOLD.gif

1.4: close completely MSN Messenger from the tray

1.5: back up msgslang.dll

2. Open msgslang.dll in reshacker

3. search for any "http" instances in the file (F3 to keep searching after first search)

4. delete any HTTP file that you can see the word "ad" in

5. compile any scripts

6. save msgslang.dll

7. relaunch MSN Messenger

Ads will be all but gone now (there is still 2 or three that come up occasionally, I can't figure out where they are stored to delete them. But for a good portion of the time you will only have a blue panel below your contact list.

This is just a starter. If some better cracker can completely remove the pane and ads from messenger based on my work, that would be great.

we still have to work on getting tabs in

Guys why don't we just wait till the final release :s (to remove ads) if it comes with SP1, should be like in 4-5 days, or if not... then crack it, LOL :rolleyes:

yes,, yes ,, yes got it.... or should i say so far so good been running 5.0 for 10mins no log offs yet... to do it go to regedit and go to server and right click it and go to modify and add this in messenger.hotmail.com;64.4.13.17:1863 and also do the same for the testechoserver.

then go and under server right click agian and do modify binary data and on the screen that opens on the white area where the binary information is stored, the last line looks like this

0048 34 00 00 00 3 . . . change that last 3 to a 4 and it will work also you will have to do this in testechoserver!!!!! let me know if it works...