PHP Random sig image

Question

there was someone on the forum who had a random image script where it would randomly pick one of his images for his sig and show it. i think it was a CGI script but i could be wrong. any help with creating one or finding one would be gladly apreciated

-Conundrum

Yes I did :no: .

:pinch: I am just learning PHP, and I came upon this thread. I just had to show my code. :shifty:

586667956[/snapback]

Whooooooa....

3 Years Old. Thread Closure coming... just maybe?? :p

But, thanks for the code anyway..

thanks for the code :) i really appreshiate it, ive been looking for a solution to my new system (Y) thanks again neowin!

How do you set the PHP file as your sig? Some people have those Fmily Guy signatures that alwas show a different image, I know how to make it so the image is always differet, but how do I set it as my sig?

How do you set the PHP file as your sig? Some people have those Fmily Guy signatures that alwas show a different image, I know how to make it so the image is always differet, but how do I set it as my sig?

586668849[/snapback]

Link it like you would an image.

I do it with my iTunes one when I use it like so:

itunes.php

http://www.axonmedia.ca/itunes/itunes.php

-Ax

586668849[/snapback]

as an example:

[img=http://hsb.gba-source.com/random.php]

random.php

Yes, do exactly the same thing, but put your avatar image in. Neowin might not allow you to display that file, if so, change the PHP to a PNG file and use htaccess to make the server display PNG's as PHP.