Who are hell are NCO Financial Services?

Now even if the buyer is not satified I cleared put in the eBay Ad: NO REFUNDS - doesn't this prevent him from getting a refund from paypal? Can I get a charged by the police if I do not pay up? Because I refuse not to.

586531986[/snapback]

It doesn't matter if you put No Refunds in the auction. If they pay by paypal and ask for a refund, unless you can prove the item was received you have to refund. This happened to me once, I could prove that the item was posted, but couldn't prove it was received so I had to refund everything, item cost and postage.

If you can prove receipt of item, you should be OK.

yes I can prove! refer to my posts above - I posted the item information from Canada Post (I got a tracking # before I posted)

yes I can prove! refer to my posts above - I posted the item information from Canada Post (I got a tracking # before I posted)

586535327[/snapback]

You have a tracking number, but did the item require a signature at the other end? I had a number for the item I posted, but once it left the country (from UK to US), the number becomes useless. Did the item need to be signed for? If it didn't, it could be bad news.

GREAT NEWS!

buyer complaint has been reversed due to sufficient tracking information so I am no longer responsible for the debt

Thank you sir :D - now to solve my other legal problems

586554194[/snapback]

miss, thank you very much! :p lol

and well at least you've got one out of the way.