Florida vs. Tennessee

louisville may be decent, they may be able to beat a decent team every once in a while, but you just can't compare their schedule to say someone from the big 10 or sec.

Just like Notre Dame fans were saying this year will be the best after their 2-0 start.? Don't start throwing fireworks too early, you guys are going nowhere.

586542281[/snapback]

Starting 3-0 hasn't exactly been a 'normal' thing in Gatorville lately. I think the reason Gator fans are more excited is because of the fact that these were the games the Gators have lost the past 3 years. Closing out games became a Halloween haunted house - you go in excited, get scared out of your mind, and leave saying I won't do that again. The fact that it came against UT is even more enjoyable. Gotta love Fat Phil throwing the clipboard!

I don't think any sane Gator football fan is focusing on a National Championship this year. The offense is really stagnant at the moment, we lost a playmaker to a broken leg, the O-line can't block anybody...no way in hell we get to Pasadena (although, I'd go into debt to get tickets to that game if they did). What the focus is on is the SEC. It's always the SEC title. And it's another reason the win over Tennessee was huge and why the game is so important and hyped every year.

By the way, gotta love those Huskers huh? At home, 7 points? I think you guys need to look into the correctional facility pipeline again for recruits. :DD

By the way, gotta love those Huskers huh? At home, 7 points? I think you guys need to look into the correctional facility pipeline again for recruits.  :D

586549601[/snapback]

A win is a win, isn't it? Whether you win by 72 points or 3 points, you still get a W.

we know that....but we still want to make fun of you guys :p

586559027[/snapback]

I guess I have the privelage to talk some more trash this weekend since Nebraska has a bye :D