VXP - Final

Nice to finally see it realeased. The colors and general dont really attract me but its good work as some people seem to like it a lot :)

And (Y) for such a complete package. More people should supply "extras" along their themes more often.

Keep it up.

It's a nice style but jeesh... lay off the crack.  :rolleyes:

586568177[/snapback]

:woot:

i see you stepped away from the monotone blue beveled themes. this one sure looks nice (Y)

good work. :)

586568183[/snapback]

:woot:

This theme is incredible. The colors are bright yet still usable. It's very unique and even futuristic looking. What really makes me love it is the mouseover highlighting. So many themers forget to include this all-important feature. Thanks!

I wouldn't mind seeing a version with the thin taskbar and a full start menu.

*cough* Meshugga.....H

anyway, i wont be able to finish the y'z toolbar conversion for a while, i have no real guess on when ill be able to get onto my main computer....on my laptop right now and i have NOTHING on this....bare with me as i just left houston, running from Rita....took us over 20 hours to get to my brother's house....

soooooo....ill do it when i can :/

The Logon doesn't work for me:(

586567017[/snapback]

I have tried the logon on 3 different machines and they all work fine. Make sure you have the latest version of logonstudio installed to use it. It can be found here: Link

Here is also the seperate download for the logon: http://www.wincustomize.com/viewskin.aspx?...D=5238&LibID=26

Edited by AthleticTrainer1981

oops....I only use winrar, sorry.  I can use winzip and zip for everyone.

586568742[/snapback]

AthleticTrainer1981

Open Winrar and go to Tools\Settings\Options and change the default compression from Winrar to Zip and post the zipped version of the file.

didnt read all the pages but i have to say VERY nice !!  all im missing is the styler tool bar :D and  a thin taskbar  other than that !! A+ !!

PS bigger walls would rock :D

say 1680x1050 or bigger

586569872[/snapback]

VXP1thin DOES have a thin taskbar.. The walls im sorry i wont be enlarging as i didnt save any .psds.

Everyone else, thanks for the great feedback i really appreciate it. :yes:

I totally love this vs, but i've got a few small glitches when i install it on my notebook.

err.jpg

The Name is slightly misplaced, and the all programms is kinda screwed.

It may be a problem with the settings of my display (1920x1200). If so any idead which setting in the display properties would affect this part of the vs ?

<edit: yes i have installed all the fonts>

Greetings

MiDiAN

Edited by MiDiAN

Install the fonts.  That "glitch" was explained several times.

586570790[/snapback]

Maybe you noticed that i was one of the poster who explained this issue. I also edited my post above (saying i have installed the fonts), but the glitch is still there on my second machine.

Edit: Nevermind, i found it. nVidia-Display-Drivers where set to 120 dpi by default. Set it back to normal the glitch is gone.

Thanks

MiDiAN

Edited by MiDiAN