VXP - Final

Very nice VS, thank you. The most beautiful progress bar I've ever seen.

Got font appearing as Times in Firefox but fixed after reboot. It seems like there are too much gap between icons in the launch bar. I usually have 4 icons there. With VXP, there are only 3 visible.

May be its related, in Firefox the items in the bookmark bar are more spaced too.

Edited by Melody

Very nice VS, thank you. The most beautiful progress bar I've ever seen.

I have installed the fonts, under Firefox, the font still appears as Times. Does anybody experience the same issue?

586571060[/snapback]

Well, i gotta say i REALLY :D appreciate the comment especially the progress bar reference, you wouldn't believe the length of time i spent on that.

As far as the firefox font deal, i did have one person mention it on DA, don't quite know why it would be doing that.

Anyone?

Thanks again !

Oh sorry, I've edit my previous post. The Firefox bug is solved. And please also answer the question regarding the wider gap between the icons in the launch bar.

586571117[/snapback]

Quick Launch bar or bookmark bar? Firefox or Explorer?

Quick Launch bar or bookmark bar? Firefox or Explorer?

586571296[/snapback]

I can confirm that the gaps between Quick Launch icons is greater with VXP than with other VSs. Using KoL's Longhorn VS I have three more icons across my Quick Launch bar than when I use VXP. Seems the gap's increased by at least 5 pixels.

I don't want to infer that it's necessarily a negative thing - your icons are more spaced, which can be nice. :)

thats why i asked , i thought maybe they were talking about firefox as they referred to issue as bookmark buttons.

that aside, the quick launch buttons are spaced that way by design.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Danimator is working on a sweet little matching WMP10 skin..

Heres a preview..will be released soon so check back often :D

post-43522-1127541229_thumb.jpg

Edited by Winswy

thats why i asked , i thought maybe they were talking about firefox as they referred to issue as bookmark buttons.

that aside, the quick launch buttons are spaced that way by design.

Both, wider gap on launch bar icons and wider gap on Firefox bookmark buttons. I think narrow gap like most of VS is better because the same space contains more icons or buttons.

I love this VS. I get the same prob as drahnier with the wireless network but other than that its all good.

586580173[/snapback]

I will get that fixed this weekend.