VXP - Final

Everything looks great ,this theme (vs colors, logon,wallpapers) is just wonderful Once more thru this VXP Visual styling Vstyler proof that his master of arts ,so keep going like this .... :)

I've just fresh installed it before posting in that thread and it's there, "Classic".

K

586588415[/snapback]

I see what you mean but the vxp one is prettier. Maybe a mixture of the two would be nice.

great work, i must say. just tried it out, and came across this when using large fonts option (in style xp):

titlebar of a maximized window:

titelleistemaximiert1cl.jpg

titlebar when not maximized:

titelleistenormal4ku.jpg

how to fix that?

p.s. i got the same fonts elsewhere beforehand, so i didn't overwrite them with the ones provided with the vs.

p.s. i got the same fonts elsewhere beforehand, so i didn't overwrite them with the ones provided with the vs.

586590734[/snapback]

Maybe you should cuz it might be an older version that you have. It takes 5 seconds so don't you give it a try?

I've triple-checked and it doesn't do that here.

K

The theme was not des9igned with consideration of large and extra large fonts. Lots of themes you are going to find have similar differences when font size is changed.

People can say whatever they want, this is one of THE most original VS I have seen in quite sometime, and the colors work well together. You did a really great job on this, hope to see more from you! :yes:

People can say whatever they want, this is one of THE most original VS I have seen in quite sometime, and the colors work well together. You did a really great job on this, hope to see more from you! :yes:

586591716[/snapback]

:ninja:

:D