VXP - Final

Winswy, can you include EXE logon in next Final (hope there will be next Final)

also Styler's toolbar (if noone's working on it I may)

any dock background (can be "translated" to other dock using dock2dock tool)

I'm thinking about Opera skin to but it's too hard for me right now to made one

awesome pack :)

Winswy, can you include EXE logon in next Final (hope there will be next Final)

also Styler's toolbar (if noone's working on it I may)

any dock background (can be "translated" to other dock using dock2dock tool)

I'm thinking about Opera skin to but it's too hard for me right now to made one

awesome pack :)

586593765[/snapback]

The logon is for logonstudio only...sorry. I don't do logonui's because I don't like modifing critical system files.

Logonstudio is a free program that works great and uses zero resources and doesn't modifiy any critical system files.

People can say whatever they want, this is one of THE most original VS I have seen in quite sometime, and the colors work well together. You did a really great job on this, hope to see more from you! :yes:

586591716[/snapback]

For sure, it's well done. But I am using it because here people at home and at work thinks the color are ugly and doesn't go well togheter! :wacko:

K

The logon is for logonstudio only...sorry.  I don't do logonui's because I don't like modifing critical system files.

Logonstudio is a free program that works great and uses zero resources and doesn't modifiy any critical system files.

586594625[/snapback]

If you have tuneup utilities installed, it will import the logon, thats how I got it to work.

Preview of Dark Greyscale version i may release.

I will make sure that all buttons are legible and tabs are easy to use and read also unlike most dark VS's

:ninja:

post-43522-1128104660_thumb.jpg

Edited by Winswy

I rebuilt VXP Rainlendar skin (I'll post it later if I may)

- cut corners (now rounded corners)

- moved "year" far to the right

- recolored whole background (white and creamy brown replaced with color taken from Taskbar menu, it's like resized taskbar now instead of single color)

- recolored green title (graphic taken from system tray menu, resied a bit)

- day font made pure black

- added shadow effect

still to do: unresize (green) title to suit properly for system tray

ps I'm also thinking about making Winamp 2 skin

EDIT: I made tweaked skin, without rounded corners (rounded ones need more work)

EDIT2: here are the screenis of my desktop with rainlendar skins

normal

desktop22tx.th.jpg

rounded

desktop3tg.th.jpg

Edited by SHADOW-XIII

Preview of Dark Greyscale version i may release.

I will make sure that all buttons are legible and tabs are easy to use and read also unlike most dark VS's

:ninja:

586600050[/snapback]

looks good, pls release

:: Hi. Thanks for the Theme, see really proff :) ... but I have some problem ((if a I can tell it a problem)) with the names on some folders, the Theme cut names and don't show when I select it, for example: if a folder name is "Compilation", with this Theme the name is "Compil...", but if I select the folder, he don't show me the full name, with others Themes this can't happen... please, see this fault or release other VXP style that can show the "full folder name". Thanks Again. See ya.

:: Hi. Thanks for the Theme, see really proff :) ... but I have some problem ((if a I can tell it a problem)) with the names on some folders, the Theme cut names and don't show when I select it, for example: if a folder name is "Compilation", with this Theme the name is "Compil...", but if I select the folder, he don't show me the full name, with others Themes this can't happen... please, see this fault or release other VXP style that can show the "full folder name". Thanks Again. See ya.

586608356[/snapback]

i have had a couple of people tell me that, but i can say on 99 % of eveyones PC's its not doing that, it may be something to do with some other cusotmization you have done previous to this theme. Not doing it anywhere on mine either so it would be impossible for me to help you with it.

:: Hi. modified or no, nothing more to apply VXP Theme, in some folders don't show the complete names, as soon I put the Windows XP Theme again, is solved, so really, I don't know what to think. Thanks. See ya.

Very nice VS indeed

But I have the same problem here for the filename... (eg. it shows iTun... for iTunes)

Windows XP Home SP2

I wonder if there's any fixes for this...

post-12197-1128676946.png

Winswy

Good work on the theme.

the fonts are a little small when it comes to the time on XP with a res of 1208x1024.

prehaps thats some thing to change in your next one.

I like the progress bar that changes colour as it moves. :)

I Hope your Dark version of this theme is just as good.