VXP - Final

hmm oke wil try it thx  :p

edit, yeah it works but the font is ugly when you use it in the theme... it's to big maybe you can make something that i can choose a font by my self?  :unsure:

586745360[/snapback]

Install stylebuilder and u can modify it to use any font u want. ;)

:: Hi. Thanks for the Theme, see really proff :) ... but I have some problem ((if a I can tell it a problem)) with the names on some folders, the Theme cut names and don't show when I select it, for example: if a folder name is "Compilation", with this Theme the name is "Compil...", but if I select the folder, he don't show me the full name, with others Themes this can't happen... please, see this fault or release other VXP style that can show the "full folder name". Thanks Again. See ya.

586608356[/snapback]

yeah, same here.

maybe it's cuz my regional settings arent English (US)..

cuz the fonts look a bit small and more like Comic San MS fonts.

it looks too childish for me... maybe my little brother will like it!  :D

EDIT: He doesn't like it! :(

586749662[/snapback]

Good job he doesnt have to use it then !

:D

Install stylebuilder and u can modify it to use any font u want.  ;)

586746675[/snapback]

Hi,

I use a couple of VS and have noticed that some of the VS have a background image when I go to the special folders such as My Pictures, My Music and My Videos. However, when I switch to VXP its not there Yes, I understand that the shellstyle has got to have it in them and therefore I opened up VXP in Style builder and saw that the background image was indeed there! Having opened it anyway, I took the liberty to swap the image with one that I liked better and then compiled it!

However, the background image still does not appear! Is there some way that this VS could have probably disabled the use of background image? Is there a way I can turn it back on? By The Way, I did go to "My Computer/ Properties/ Advanced/ Performance/ Settings" and ensured that all boxes are checked including "Use a background image for each folder type".

Any clues??? Winswy ... could you help me out with this one?

Thanks & Cheers

nah, you just edited the wrong image my friend, Its all controlled by images in Shellstyle.

Usually i will include Shell images, i felt this looked equally as good without and less work..:p

• 3 weeks later...

I am also annoyed by the wireless network issue.

Does anyone know how to fix this, since Winswy doesn't run a wireless network. I'm guessing it's probably a string value in ResHacker.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Very Cool! I think this an another best original VS on Neowin!! (Y)

I very expect this VS can be much better in the future.

Keeping your nice ideas! :)