Vxp Logon

The logon is for logonstudio only...sorry. I don't do logonui's because I don't like modifing critical system files.

Logonstudio is a free program that works great and uses zero resources and doesn't modifiy any critical system files.

well ok, but you could add EXE file to, there is simple free tool to replace logon (you can easly backup your orginal one)

anyway if anyone wants EXE file just install Logon Studio, apply logon, go to WINDOWS\SYSTEM32 dir, copy & rename logonX.exe ;)

well ok, but you could add EXE file to, there is simple free tool to replace logon (you can easly backup your orginal one)

anyway if anyone wants EXE file just install Logon Studio, apply logon, go to WINDOWS\SYSTEM32 dir, copy & rename logonX.exe ;)

586595168[/snapback]

I know there is the program called logon loader.....but there are plenty of badly created logonuis out there and I don't like finding them.

And I WILL NOT allow anyone to port it over to a logonui. I know that it can be done quite easily but that is not the point. Feel free to do one for yourself if you wish but I will not allow it do be distributed here or elsewhere.