PSP 2.00 -> 1.50 downgrader released

Once you downgrade you can upgrade back to 2 and then downgrade again....

586590060[/snapback]

Sweet, I just downgraded too (sniff, lost my sweet Ferrari wallpaper though). PSPUpdates and PSPHacks must be getting hammered at the moment, as neither one loads for me.

As for the SOCOM beta, I thought it was odd that it required 2.0 to sign up, but yet the disk came with 1.52 on it. The game itself looks pretty sweet, no lagging that I noticed, just a few bugs here and there.

@Noveed: Yes, it appears that you can. Although I wouldn't recomend going back and forth. You may really screw up your flash :blush: If you have a game that needs say 1.52+ use PSPSet V0.9 to change your PSP version number to 2.0 (Your psp will think its a 2.0, but still be 1.5)

@guinnessman: they wanted to use the browser to make it seem cool. lol

• 3 weeks later...

But it's not, all the AV will pick it up. They just look for the overflow .tif file and that's about it, they don't check the file itself to see what it does at all. The definitions are absolutely dumb. Just get the downgrader from a trusted site, and one that preferabley someone else has used and you're fine.

Antivirus cannot tell the difference between the trojan and the real downgrader, so it says they're all the trojan.