Logitech G15 Keyboard

anyone have an idea where this can be bought in canada?

I want it sooo badly!!

586635916[/snapback]

yeah

alot of Canadian Stores dont have it..

The Sorce for sure wont have it..

Futureshop and Bestbuy in canada hasnt gotten it yet

TigerDirect doesnt have it.

Canadacomputers and alot of Comp Stores in Toronto dont have it yet either

BUT..

they are selling it @ NCIX.com

thats where I got mine from..

still waiting for it to ship to my house.. lol

diNovo is much better looking than G15... G15 looks cheep to me... Like a child toy...

586644404[/snapback]

True the G15 doesn't have the mimalistic sexy looks the diNovo has, but I actually like the design black keys surrounded by a silver inlay with black trim, blue back lit keys with some orange backlit thrown around. To each his own I guess it looks great in person; pictures from myself or Logitech will not do it justice.

i got a quick question... ive seen that lcd on a couple of keyboards now that logitech has and they always state "will notify you of an instant message or new email" does this mean that it just says "you have a new email" or "you have a new instant message", and are you able to read the actual message on the LCD and then possibly respond, i mean the keyboard is right there, so i thought it made sense! ;) hehehehe i wish i could lie in bed and then just lean over and check if i had any messages, reply or go back to sleep, and yes i am THAT lazy!

Im thinking of getting the logitech MX5000 keyboard/mouse set- does anyone have any experience with that set? thanks :)

i got a quick question... ive seen that lcd on a couple of keyboards now that logitech has and they always state "will notify you of an instant message or new email" does this mean that it just says "you have a new email" or "you have a new instant message", and are you able to read the actual message on the LCD and then possibly respond, i mean the keyboard is right there, so i thought it made sense! ;) hehehehe i wish i could lie in bed and then just lean over and check if i had any messages, reply or go back to sleep, and yes i am THAT lazy!

Im thinking of getting the logitech MX5000 keyboard/mouse set- does anyone have any experience with that set? thanks :)

586645722[/snapback]

Sorry to disappoint, but as far as email goes it only show an animation of a opening folder and how many new messages i.e. x1 x2, etc.. As of right now it's limited in it's usage.

was thinking of getting this keyboard and the G7 mouse just hope they produce the mouse in another color scheme cause the green is ugly :p

586647215[/snapback]

the same!!

for the color.... :(

I'm tempted to buy one but almost feel bad buying one that isn't ergonomic for so much money, from what I hear the natural and ergo boards aren't hard to adapt too either, hmmm too bad its not ergo!

I love logitech, they're so great.

586648800[/snapback]

why?? they are trying to make money off you. lol people should understand how business works, its basically how to make the most amount of money from a single customer through any legally means necessary.

why?? they are trying to make money off you. lol people should understand how business works, its basically how to make the most amount of money from a single customer through any legally means necessary.

586650525[/snapback]

hows that different to anything, macdonals, KFC, movies, radio stations, tv show, your favourite band. In the end they all want your money, doesnt mean you cant like them

If only Logitech would come out with something like the Nostromo from Belkin. I forced myself to play with that when I first found it and now... I can't STOP using it. It's the best game controller BAR NONE. You can assign macros or anything you want -- it's just too kickass!

is it wireless? (does it uses lazer?)

586651200[/snapback]

no, but the MX5000 combo is wireless with mostly the same keyboard.

and why the hell would it be laser?

Its a bit different..

both in looks and price.. lol

74CDN compared to

299.99CDN.. (even though it comes with bluetooth MX1000 mouse)

haha

great review, I'm going to pick one up tomorrow with the Creative X-FI.

Is there any reason to dump my mx1000 for a G5? I personally think there's more convenience in regards to buttons with the mx1000

great review, I'm going to pick one up tomorrow with the Creative X-FI.

Is there any reason to dump my mx1000 for a G5? I personally think there's more convenience in regards to buttons with the mx1000

586658298[/snapback]

I had an MX1000 and bought a G5 and yea missing a lot of the buttons sucks, but the G5 is a much smoother mouse...

hmm, I'll consider it then

Anyways, I picked up both the X-FI and G15 today. The G15 is an amazing keyboard. The buttons are so silent, the backlight is great, and the info screen is awesome. It cycles through the Clock, Performance Meter, and Media (like what song is playing in iTunes.) Highly recommended. I also recommend the Creative X-FI. It's an amazing sound card. My sound has jumped in performance from my Audigy 2. I feel sorry for having my Klipsch Promedia Ultra 5.1's for having to endure the Audigy 2 while there sound like the X-FI available :)

I just got the Saitek Eclipse...dammit I should have just got this then...

586664155[/snapback]

Don't worry it's still a great keyboard I had one before my G15 besides the lcd, multimedia keys, and the macro stuff both are on the same level keyboard wise. It also has a smaller profile than the G15 more desk space is a good thing.