GUI.Air

wow this looks cool, i actually had an idea of making tab like thingies on the taskbar, but i can't make themes.

looks great , can't wait.... now get working.!! :D

ooo i love it!!! now im gonna have to change my vs when will this be released? this actually a kind of theme i've waited to be made too :D

I am a huge fan of your visual styles dude, I have been using CodeOpusC since it came out, and before that Opus OS.

This GUI looks pretty impressive, although it might be a little too shiny for my liking. Maybe you could make a DA variant that is a tad less shiny? I would fall in love with that.

God I hope this ports to WB well.

Damn you man, I JUST finished making my desktop theme and thought I'd be set for a while. As soon as this comes out, I have to redo the whole thing yet again. As always, you're one of the best man, with you and Kol going at it for the best of the best spot. I just love all you put out.

I love the task bar idea. Only thing I dont like about is the rounded corners. Although, without them...it probably just wouldnt look right.

Iunno, still having split feelings for personal use on this one. In general, its lookin prett damn good.