GUI.Air

But you said that XPMC would be getting more color themes.. So far you have Induztry and Regular. No color themes for either :-\

586673015[/snapback]

Am I supposed to feel guilty?

Working from 9am - 10pm means free time is a luxury I do not have. Most people wouldn't have even bothered making the effort to work stupidly late hours to get a free theme out so quickly, and add two styles to it. Stop whining.

@Wound: :?)

Working from 9am - 10pm means free time is a luxury I do not have. Most people wouldn't have even bothered making the effort to work stupidly late hours to get a free theme out so quickly, and add two styles to it. Stop whining.

586674493[/snapback]

no worries Ross, people dont understand until they do it themselves:pp

586674493[/snapback]

No of course not. But it's kinda disappointing seeing a theme that you said wasn't finished being left for something else.

Looks amazing buddy, but I think it's a little too glossy for me. I'll wait till the final project to judge it because knowing you it will change a lot. ;)

-James

No of course not. But it's kinda disappointing seeing a theme that you said wasn't finished being left for something else.

586677824[/snapback]

big deal it's really his work and if he actually feels like not continuing it he has that freedom to do so! so i have to stick with his earlier comment

"stop whining" also, people that come in here and say "yuck" that's not contributing anything constructive to the thread why not just say what you don't like about it instead of four letter words to get your point across.

A N Y W A Y S . . .

As I said before I still cannot wait for this theme but, october is almost over anyways so i think i can hold off until then keep up the good work Ross

b0se - what do you use to make the themes? like im assuming they are created in photoshop first, but then how do you create the MSSTYLE? I'm getting interested in doing this as well.

b0se - what do you use to make the themes?  like im assuming they are created in photoshop first, but then how do you create the MSSTYLE?  I'm getting interested in doing this as well.

586701812[/snapback]

with Stylebuilder from TGTSoft - http://www.tgtsoft.com