GUI.Air

Considering my current desktop, the black would probably fit best...

I just hope the background colour stays as this 'off-white' and doesn't become that weird coffee stain colour it was in XPMC (Yes I'm a CRT user).

this is the first time i've looked at this thread, so sorry for the late reply, but your preview shot looks absolutely amazing. can't wait to see this one released.

Who would have thought we all would want one vs sooo badly? I guess the mockup pretty much did us in. When it comes out there is going to be about 1 gazillion downlads in like 7 seconds...

Cmon B0se, we are dying here! :argh:

If the producers of SAW (the gruesome torture movie) ever need another torture, they have it here! I NEED THIS NOW!!!!! :rofl:

586811179[/snapback]

This thread is so going into Saw 3!

Wow, some of you guys are kind of....sad.  Teaser looks great, but checking this thread over 3 times a day?  Honestly..

586811849[/snapback]

I agree, but hey, anything to up a postcount, right? :rolleyes:

It can't be done.

Having taken a look at the impressive mock-up in the OP, there's no way he'll ever be able to replicate the same kind of look in an actual VS build.

Unfortunate (limited by Windows XP).

It can't be done.

Having taken a look at the impressive mock-up in the OP, there's no way he'll ever be able to replicate the same kind of look in an actual VS build.

586812257[/snapback]

I could be wrong, but I don't think thats just a mock up...he's been updating it as he's gone along.

I could be wrong, but I don't think thats just a mock up...he's been updating it as he's gone along.

586812456[/snapback]

I think it's still just a mockup, but b0se has already pointed out how the menu bar will be much thinner etc., I don't really care as long as the overall look stays the same it will be a great piece of work.

Don't overwork, b0se ;) It's really hard to be on brainstorm 9am - 10pm. I'd like to believe you love what you do :yes:

How does the progress going? Did you finished jobs till deadline? ;)

Regards.

It can't be done.

586812257[/snapback]

I'm pretty sure b0se knows well what can be accomplished in a VS and I don't think he would show a mockup with stuff that's not possible to do

I'm pretty sure b0se knows well what can be accomplished in a VS and I don't think he would show a mockup with stuff that's not possible to do

586813064[/snapback]

exactly.