GUI.Air

there are a couple things that can't QUITE be done correctly, they can be done, but he probably won't want to, mostly talkin about window borders and toolbar skinning and a tradeoff he would have to make between the two.

anyway, who cares if it isnt exactly the same, you trust bose right? mockups are conceptual, every themer goes through a secondary creative process between mockup and finished style, usually that process involves a whole bunch of editing. and usualy the style ends up being better than it looked as a mockup anyway.

cheers bose

there are a couple things that can't QUITE be done correctly, they can be done, but he probably won't want to, mostly talkin about window borders and toolbar skinning and a tradeoff he would have to make between the two.

anyway, who cares if it isnt exactly the same, you trust bose right? mockups are conceptual, every themer goes through a secondary creative process between mockup and finished style, usually that process involves a whole bunch of editing. and usualy the style ends up being better than it looked as a mockup anyway.

cheers bose

586813842[/snapback]

Very well said Bant. Cheers.

cheers bose

586813842[/snapback]

:happy: (Y)

Here is a question.

When you make a vs, how much harder is it to add alternate color schemes? For example, if a vs has two color variants will it be like twice the work, or will it be a piece of cake once the first one is done?

Just curious means this one has about 6 different colors.

Practically speaking, it is twice the work.

Conceptually speaking, there is no work, since all you've got to do is to add a variant. That is maybe the most boring part in making a VS (people like to create, for creation is discovery and self-filled - excuse me if this is not the right word... don't know how to say that in english :unsure: ).

Here is a question.

When you make a vs, how much harder is it to add alternate color schemes?  For example, if a vs has two color variants will it be like twice the work, or will it be a piece of cake once the first one is done?

Just curious means this one has about 6 different colors.

586823967[/snapback]

You dont need to change just the color images, depending on the theme you need to change colors and font colors setting plus making shellstyle to that theme (again change images and colors).

I suppose Ross is too busy at the moment...

...or is he just testing our patience (which we don't have)? :shifty:

bad mistake, Ross, bad mistake :cool:

*lightsaber activated*

I suppose Ross is too busy at the moment...

...or is he just testing our patience (which we don't have)? :shifty:

bad mistake, Ross, bad mistake :cool:

*lightsaber activated*

you know, I said I wouldn't post here until the thing was done, but I gotta now...

wtf is up with the lightsaber stuff? seriously, I feel like I'm watching a version of sword fish, mixed with star wars, on crack, on a webcam at deviant art.

Ross... I am your father.

On a serious note... how's it coming along Ross? Got any other tastey screenshots for us? You said a week, 2 weeks ago, so we're getting a little anxious. Hope all is going well. Take easy.

Ack, I'm going all Darth Maul on b0se's ass this time!

*lights two other lightsabers*

But on a serious note, I haven't heard anything from b0se in a while on the progress, I really hope that this doesn't get lost in cyberspace :no: !