GUI.Air

Hope I don't get falmed, but b0se, care to give some update on the progress??

don't worry buddy, i think we're all interesting on the progress of the theme, just that nobody has the courage to ask in fear of getting flamed.

digitaljames is a great modder and I've often wanted to use many of his "creations" but they are his, and if I wasn't lazy I'd go about creating some myself. This is such a non-issue you people are just searching for something to rabble on about.

LMAO, I was not "searching for something to rabble about". I simply pointed out that there was a mod, that's all.

Maybe I should've used the PMing system, I guess that's what you need for an A and B conversation :laugh:

Is b0se even around Neowin anymore?

Last Active: 21st December 2005 - 03:30

and the last time he posted was on Nov 29 2005, 03:20 on a topic called "F6 & SATA/RAID Drivers".

Hope that addresses your question :p

if bose is willing to send me his resource files and someone gets me a copy of style xp, ill finish the theme. i just want it and if it's going to be something that never gets finished, then id offer to take the baton.

if bose is willing to send me his resource files and someone gets me a copy of style xp, ill finish the theme. i just want it and if it's going to be something that never gets finished, then id offer to take the baton.

dude no offense.. but there is a 0% chance that bose would do this... not to mention the fact that (no disrespect) but it would look like ass compaired to bose' work.

bose will finish the theme when he has time.. until then you all need to just relax, it's a visual style, it's not like your waiting for some new fuel resource or something.. jesus.

dude no offense.. but there is a 0% chance that bose would do this... not to mention the fact that (no disrespect) but it would look like ass compaired to bose' work.

bose will finish the theme when he has time.. until then you all need to just relax, it's a visual style, it's not like your waiting for some new fuel resource or something.. jesus.

Offence taken. My offer here was not to finish this for b0se, but rather, to take it on finishing it if he did not plan on finishing it. There has been no update, no nothing for a long time and I know when I'm like that with one of my peices of work, usually it's abandoned. My offer still stands... if b0se doesnt want to finish it, then I am offering to. Then again, I'm sure you are posting on behalf of b0se right now cause that's exactly what he wants you to do.

Personally, I'd rather not attempt another VS. I've done it before, I know how much of a pain in the ass this is, and I say if he can finish it, then awesome. He probably can do a better job than me just because he has more experience in this department. Don't say my work would look like ass though. That's just insulting no matter which way you look at it.

b0se... an update would be cool. It's been a while. Oh, and I don't mean any disrespect by offering to finish your VS. It's just that I'm afraid of it becomming abandoned and it is definately cool and it is the first VS I've ever seen that matches my icons :D

i really didn't mean to be offensive... but given bose' history, where he doesn't allow any mods/ports etc of his work.. i'm guessing that he's not going to allow someone else to complete his unfinished product. I understand that you're just offering to help.. and that's great, i'm just giving my opinion that it's probably not gonna happen.

Now..i wasn't judging your quality of work either.. maybe it's great.. maybe it's bad.. i have no idea how skilled you are at making a theme.. BUT.. what i'm saying is, this theme is bose' vision, it will turn out like "ass" whether i do it, you do it, or kol does it.. do you know what i mean. Because then it just wouldn't be a bose theme.