GUI.Air

Bose personally I prefer the old orange taskbar in the first post, more original for me...do you think to leave it as a sub-scheme?

Think he is going to relase it later on as somekind of add on.

I myself would like to use the original one, with the same font as in the teaser.

Thanks for all the kindness! Makes me feel very welcome indeed :?)

I've had a change of heart, going to revert to the old taskbar. Will look better with the other colours (black, blue, green etc). Whoever said that the taskbar was inbalanced - you are right. That sys tray was a placeholder as I've used Luna as the base theme this time, to keep compatibility as high as possible.

Yes, the fonts in the teaser will be used, and included in the release.

bant: Cheers :?)

I know that the start button at the moment is a place holder, but will the final button will either contain the windows flag or the word start? I don't know if a simple shape or symbol would look good, I think it would leave the taskbar bare.

Also the emboss effect on the taskbar I'm not to keen on, I think the original task bar with the Luna type plastic effect alone is nicer. Glad you've changed the min,max and close buttons to the default symbols too, much nicer imo.

GJ so far :)

I really dig the start button b0se! :D

Don't really like the small bar below the start bar though. It pushes up the icons a bit too much imo.

Also not really sure about the hover gradient. I miss the gloss effect on that one. And the tray button to the right, could use a little less drop shadow :p

Looks great, although I think a variation of the winflag on the start button would look much better. Of course I could always create my own if need be. I like the fact you went back to the old taskbar. (Y)

Edit: I just noticed the small bar along the bottom of the taskbar, I think you should get rid of it too. :D

1. Welcome back

and

2. You now know that since you have shown two versions of the taskbar, you will be mauled to death by ppl who want one or the other?

Glad to see you haven't left...what about your site, I really loved that place.

The bar stays - its nice. You have to use the theme to feel how it works...

1. The gloss is removed from the hover to make it more prominent. I like it that way. Considering how long you see hover states for you can just live with it :?)

2. No wingflag I'm afraid.

3. The icons are perfectly centered. I like the way they 'sit' int he lower bar. Check the very first proto - that was always my intention.

4. I will edit the shadow on the systray button, but thats not essential and hence low down on the list.

5. Caption glyphs are not centered on purpose. I like it that way, makes them look more tangiable. You'll get used to it.

I was wondering... Why not to put the name of the windows centered???

Actually it's excellent how is it right now... but centered I think would be nice to... maybe :p

Have to say that I love the colors on the preview while there are some elements that dont feel quite right. But think its hard to judge by just looking. Will wait for the final and then lay around with it to see :D